Chapter One

Italy flailed his arms about as he came running into the World Meeting Hall, "America! America!! I heard of something really neat!!!"

The American turned around and looked at him with wide eyes, "What!? What is it!?" He was already bouncing with excitement. The other members of the Allies were listening from over at the table and Japan, Prussia and Germany were with them, looking over curiously.

"Ve, in the town, I heard that there was a haunted mansion to the East of here! It's up in the mountains, but it's totally worth it, am I right!?"

America's eyes went wide and they started sparkling, "Holy crap, Dude, you're not yanking my chain, right!?"

He shook his head with a big grin on his face, "I'm totally serious! It sounds so cool! Why don't we check it out?"

America pumped up his fists, "WOO! SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!!~" The Allies all groaned in the background, knowing that they'd have to go with him to make sure he didn't get into any trouble.

Italy then ran over to Prussia, Germany and Japan, "I kinda want to go too, can we go, please!?"

Japan and Germany glanced at each other and sighed, "I suppose so..."

Prussia let out a whoop, "I'm in!!!"

The Italian smiled in delight, "Yay!~ We're going to have such a fun time, I bet!~"

Iowa overheard Italy telling America about the mansion and her head tilted, "A haunted mansion you say?"

Romano noticed her attention getting drawn away from him, "Iowa, I wasn't done telling you about--"

She waved her hand at him and walked over towards Italy and America, "So you said it's to the East, correct?"

Italy nodded and he smiled even wider, "You want to join us, Iowa?~"

She nodded excitedly, "Sounds interesting!~" Italy grabbed her hands and they both bounced up and down, giggling a bit. America took one of each of their hands and joined them, giggling as well.

Romano slapped his hand on his forehead, "Ugh!"

Spain placed a hand on his shoulder, "I don't feel like we should let her go just with them..."

Romano nodded, "Yeah..." He walked over with Spain and said, "We're going too. I can't trust you all alone with my fiancée."

America gave him a little glare, "Hey, she's my sister!"

He returned the glare, "And she's my wife to be! Lay off, Bastardo!"

Iowa raised her hands and walked in between the two of them, giggling a bit, "Gentlemen, please, there's no need to fight over me.~" They still exchanged glares, but they did manage to silence themselves, since she wanted hem to stop fighting.

England walked over and said, "How are we going to do this? Like, should we have some people scout ahead and message the other group to see if it's safe or not? Or should we all go together?"

Iowa thought for a moment then said, "I'd say option number one, it sounds like a safer idea..."

England said, "Then I say that we should go first... Unless you'd rather go first..."

She nodded, "I'd like to, actually... America, you stick with your friends and I'll go with Prussia, Germany, Japan, Italy, Romano and Spain..."

She smiled cheerily at her brother, "Ah? Awww... Alright, Sis... I can't say no to your adorable little face...~"

She shook her head, "Stop it..." She walked over to Romano and linked arms with him, giving a little surprise by doing that and he smiled softly down at her. She walked with him behind Italy out of the meeting hall and they took the long trek towards the mansion.