Chapter Four

China, Spain and Japan walked over towards the other door that was in the kitchen. "Maybe she's in here, aru?"

Japan tried the door knob and frowned a bit, "Locked..." He stopped in place as his mind fogged over, everyone going quiet around him as a strange vision came to his mind.

"What!?" China shouted, making Spain and Japan look over at him with wide eyes, "Did you guys just see yourselves coming here with different groups!?"

They blinked and nodded awkwardly, "S-Should we try to find the others?" Spain asked, which China and Japan nodded.

"Maybe England would know... Something tells me this is something strange that he might know about..." Japan said calmly, leading them back out of the hallway.

They spotted England with Romano and Russia, which puzzled them, "England, what are you doing here?" Spain asked when they ran over to the group.

He looked over at them, "Did you all just get a strange vision just now?" They nodded and he heard more running. "Guys!"

It was Prussia's voice. England came out from behind the corner, meeting up with everyone who left the safe room except for Iowa, "All of you saw strange visions, right?"

All of them nodded but Germany frowned, "It seems like I'm the only one who didn't..."  

England nodded, "That's a bit odd, considering everyone else did... But that's alright..." He shook his head, "Anyways, we all need to head up to the safe room quickly. We need to discuss what just happened."

They all followed him up there quickly and found Canada standing there with a paper in his hands, "Guys... Iowa came back to me briefly to hand me this note..."

Italy's eyes widened while Romano barked, "Why didn't you stop her!?"

Canada flinched as he was yelled at then softly said, "She ran to me, gave it to me without a word and sprinted down the stairs before I could fully process what happened... She seems to be quicker then usual... Too quick for me to try and catch her..."

Romano grimaced, "What does the paper say?"

He shook his head a bit, "It says that she's almost got the puzzle put together... Whatever that means..."

Italy slowly started backing away from the crowd in the stairway. He ran down the stairs while they all muttered in confusion. He hurried out of the safe room and head towards the room that lead to the basement. "Iowa!" He called out. He didn't hear her respond but he did alert the others, which made him silently swear, very unlike him. He ran down the stairs, knowing his brother would be hot on his trail.

He heard the girl's voice, "MARCO!!!" His eyes widened awkwardly when he heard that.

America's voice loudly echoed through the halls, "POLO!!!"

He spotted her running towards the room where they were trapped and he sighed, knowing that the rest of the group was right on his tail. He dove towards the door and they all followed him inside, "Bro! France!" Iowa shouted, unlocking the door. "Bring that box from in there out here!"

America quirked a brow but followed what his little sister asked him to do. "What is it, sis?" She inspected the box and put her ear against it.

Italy's eyes stared down at her, his eyes going intense with a glare, muttering darkly, "... You're putting everyone in danger, Iowa..." Her eyes widened and everyone entered the room at that time, turning their gazes to the North Italian.

"Italy, what are you talking about?" France tried to talk to him, but he was ignored. That's when the rest of the group came in, all of them gasping when they watched what he did next.