What's Happening?

Taurtis' POV

'What's up with Sam... I know we had a fight about him and Yuki but he has been really distant recently, The October Week is nearly over and I have only seen Sam late at night when he comes home or early in the morning when he leaves... It's beginning to get quite lonely around here.'

Sam's POV

"Being with Yuki has been great... I've never felt so happy!"

Taurtis' POV

I wake up the next morning... Sam's not here, so I'm guessing he has already gone to school, It feels weird not being woken up on the day back to school...

I miss his adorable ears!

Third Person

Taurtis walks to the shop to get snacks, go's to school to see people awing and cooing at something... or someone!

Taurtis' POV

I walk into school to hear cooing and awing... When I walk up to see what's happening I see Sam and Yuki talking... and HOLDING HANDS. I unclench my fists and tell myself they are just being friendly.

Sam walks away up the stairs with Yuki following a few moments later. I follow to see where they're going. I follow them to the roof where I see them KISS!!!!

I slowly back away as to stop them from noticing but once I'm down to the third floor I run to the bathroom stall and cry my eye's out.

Sam's POV

I love Yuki so much and I'm unbearably excited for our first date tonight...

( A/N Hi... so I want YOU to write Sam and Yuki's date. The winner will get their Chapter published. Only rule is that they need to be together by the end and the story needs to fit in with the rest of the chapter. Good Luck)

Sam's POV

(Time skip to day after date)

Last night was the best night ever... I think I'm falling In love with Yuki more each minute. It's crazy :-)

Yuki's POV

OH. MY. GORD!

#Best Date EVER

I'm quite worried though because I think I'm falling in love with Sam but he seems to be worrying about something... I hope he is ok.

Sam's POV (Again)

I have to tell her tomorrow before I fall in love with her any more.. Because her breaking up with me will break my heart...

But I cant keep lying to her... And myself!

(Hi guys, I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if the grammar or the spelling  is sloppy cause I'm writing this at quarter past one in the morning so I'm quite tired. Also please enter the comp above and I will try to publish on a Friday but don't be worried if I publish other days because I either had a great idea, got bored or I realised I couldn't publish on Friday. Night guys)

*Falls asleep*