Unconditionally Part 2

Finale

Disclaimer: I am not homophobic and any homophobic words used in this chapter are not meant to be taken as an insult so please don't be offended as I am not trying to hurt anyone. This is a fictional story that is not meant to be taken seriously.

 Sam's POV

"Taurtis we need to talk..."

"What!" he snapped

"its important" i shouted

"Okay" I must of scared him because he mumbled his words.

'He sat down on the couch waiting for what I'm going to say. I can tell that he doesn't know because he hasn't bullied me about it yet so... here it goes'.

"Taurtis..."

"yeah" he seems to be getting impatient 

"I'm bi..."

Taurtis' POV

'I sit on the couch after Sam snaps at me... this must be important'

"Taurtis..." i feel like screaming for him to hurry up!

"yeah"

"I'm bi..."

'What! he's into dudes... and girls but still that means I have a chance!'

"Have you told Yuki" I ask a little to coldly

"Yeah, she accepts me and still loves me so I hope you can understand and we can move past this?"

'Oh... he is still with Yuki... I want to tell him I support him and that I care, that I love him but instead I blow everything up by screaming'

"Faggot!" 'I storm out of the house slamming the door behind me. What have i done!!!'

Sam's POV

'Why would he do this?! after all we've been through he would say that!!! I cant live in the same house as someone that sick! I'm leaving' I storm up to my room and pack my bags...

~time skip brought to you by Yuki because she doesn't get a say in this chapter~

I finish packing and head out of the door.

Third Person 

Sam walks out of the house with tears running down his face. He leaves a note on the door explaining that he left and never wants to see Taurtis again.

Sam begins to walk down the street where he see's a black figure, he decides to walk past the figure but as Sam walks in front of the figure he see's that they are holding a... KNIFE!! 

Sam tries to run but the black figure stabs him in the abdomen causing him to drop his items. The force of the killer's knife drives Sam backwards into the road.

Sam's POV

I scream at the top of my lungs as I fall backwards into the road. 

I hear a car and turn to see a black range rover that is being driven by...

*BLACK*

The End... Or is it???

(hey guys I hope you've enjoyed the final chapter of this book and yes I will be writing a sequel so don't hunt me down. The sequel will still be Taurtis x Samgladiator x Sircutieyuki but there will be a twist! I will write the first chapter as soon as possible. I've known since i started this book, how it was going to end. I am so grateful for all the people who have read and commented.)

Thanks for reading 'Remember?' and stay tuned for books like 'Differences (Samgladiator cast and Oc's RP and book)' and 'Unconditionally (sequel to Remember?) 

Again thanks for reading and...

Keep sparkling crystals!

Ps. THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR 3k READS AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME SO THANKYOU *THROWS TORITOS, JERRY KATS, TEABAGS AND CARROTS* THANKYOU!!!!!!