The Truth... (Part 2)

Sam's POV

I'm walking home from school... Alone... I really miss my buddy Taurtis. People have started bullying me but I don't know why.

"Hey loser"

Oh great its Dom

"What did you just say!"

Oh wait did I just say that out load

"*Gulps* Nothing Dom, Nothing at all"

I see him look over at something but before I could see who it is Starforce and Prime appear out of nowhere and throw me against the hard concrete. Starforce pinned my head down with his foot while Prime pinned down my legs and arms. I tries to scream... I tried to struggle but it is no use...

"Oh is little bunny boy trying to get away"

He looks over at someone again, but this time I got a look at who it was... It was TAURTIS.

I felt something hard hit against my skull and

*black*

I wake up an hour later on the sidewalk, I try to get up but a little to quickly as my back felt like it snapped in two... Aghhhh they must've kicked me more once I blacked out. I slowly bring myself off the ground and begin to walk home. Taurtis isn't home yet... wait TAURTIS! He was the one in control of the bullies the whole time... How could I have been more stupid. I start to break down so I run up to the bathroom and close the door. I look through a few cupboards in our bathroom when in the corner of my eye I see I shiny piece of metal in the corner of the cupboard. I turn around and walk towards it. I pick it up and all the memories flood back.

*Flash Back*

OH MY GORD... 'Why is everyone at school being mean to me... What did I ever do to them. I hate American school, I just wanna go back to England with Grian or Japan with Taurtis. Why did I have to move... Wait what's that? Hmmm... A Blade I see... How shiny... How sharp... Perfect for cutting away these emotions and memories... Surely ' I whisper as I slit open my skin with one slick movement, I gasp... But it feels good... I begin cutting for each bad thing that has happened... after about 11 cuts I look down at myself... What Have I Done!

*End Of Flash Back*

Oh... I haven't used this little Blade for years... I sit down with the blade in my hand when I get a text from Yuki... She wanted to hang out but I made some silly excuse about being locked in. I bring the blade to the side and say

"One, for Friendship"... I cut my skin

"Two, for a ruined love"... cut

"Three, For School"... cut

"Four, for Dom"... cut

"Five, for Prime and Starforce "... cut

"Six, for Invader"... cut

"Seven, for Sookie"...cut

"Eight, for me being broken and confused"

"And Nine, For TAURTIS"... Right before the blade can touch my skin it is thrown to the other side of the room... I look up and see... Yuki, but she looks so worried...

Yuki's POV

I run into the bathroom when I hear him scream

"And Nine, For TAURTIS"

I threw the blade across the room and ask him if he is okay, but he just looks up at me with a look of anxiety and fear. I begin to clean him up and ask

"Sam...Why!?