4.

Laylas POV

When I woke up, I was laying in a seat . Head pounding, and a damaged leg. I waited for my vision to stop from being blurry before I sat up. when I did I winced in pain which caused Laurent turned around. He climbed over the seat like a monkey and sat next to me. 

"Are you ok bella?"

"Yea im fine thanks"

"That you are" he said quietly to himself. I laughed at he's cockiness 

"Your so silly"

"Thanks bébé" He kissed my hand and held it as the looked out the window, and watched the show they where playing on the back of the seat in-front of me. After a while I rested my head on Laurent's shoulder and he started purring. I thought that was so cute how he does that. 

"So...wh-what happened to Larry?" I asked as I looked down at the gem in my hand. 

"Nothing serious, but he just went back home to re-builed himself. Thats all."

"Will he be ok?"

He looked down and smiled at me which caused me to smile back "He's fine, bet he'll be happy to see you "

"What so your not happy to see me?" I asked sitting up and smiling at him

"Of course. I love looking at you"

I started blushing really hard, and looked out the window. I felt Lau still staring at me.

"Where are we going"

"We're going to our other house-"

"Dame how many house yall got?

He laughed. "A lot. Its in Paris. We're over the Atlantic right now. Just 5 hours left."

"OK" I put my head on his shoulder and started to drift back to sleep. Hours felt like minutes and we were there in no time.

Place:(other)New House

Time:10:30pm

When I woke up, I was in somebodies bed. I got up and walked over to the big mirror on the wall and looked at myself. I was all cleaned up and wearing nice cloths. I backed up from the mirror, and sat back down. Something smelled really good , so I thought that I should go and see where its coming from.

I walked out the room to see this loooooong ass staircase. I walked own what seemed hundreds of stairs and got lost as soon as I hit the floor. There were so many hallways, so I just followed the voices I heard. Which lead me to a huge kitchen. I looked out a window I walked by and seen how high off the ground we were. Must be a three-story house...wow. 

I walked into the kitchen to see a whole bunch of people. And among those people I seen Larry. I started tearing up when he started running to me.

"LAAYLA" He ran over to me really fast with open arms. He bumped into me pretty hard so it caused me to stumble back a little. 

"LAARY" He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he spun around.

"Im so happy to see you"

"Same here" He put me down and just stared at me

"What?" I looked down at m feet and realized I didn't have any pants on, but only a big, baggy shirt that didn't even fit me right. I felt my face get real hot and I looked up to see an older women walking towards me. 

"So this is the one you've been telling me about? Huh Larry" She had a sweet but raspy voice

He put he's head down and starting blushing. "Yea Mami. This is her" I looked at him and he looked at me. He looks nothing like he's mom.