6.

Hey guys, I know it's been a few weeks, but school been kicking my ass and I feel behind.

But I'm baaack. Anyways, after a hard decision, I choose @JoseeFarmer a.k.a Kimberly.

That you guys for all your "application". And even if you didn't get the part, I promise you if I ever need somebody else you'll be first on the list. But...yah. On to the story. Again thanks guys.😘 Much love

Excuse mistakes.

~Tae

________________________________________________________________________

{Laus POV | 12:00am | Woods behind the house}

I was out hunting by myself since Larry doesn't want to leave Lalays side what-so ever. I've was walking for a while before I decided to take a break since I couldn't find anything. It was quiet then I heard some twigs snap behind me so I got up and got ready to pounce. Smells like some type of cat. Even if it wasn't, I don't care. I'm starving. It got quiet again so I just stood there. I could tell the animal was hurt. It's bleeding. It's a female...human....and fox?

{Kimberly's POV}

I been walking around the woods with a bullet hole in my leg. I didn't tend to bleed a lot before but this was bad. I was sitting on a rock when I saw something walking around. I thought it was the people that had me captive, but this one was unarmed. I started walking again but stepped on a twig. I saw the guy get up and look around. I hid behind the tree trying to be as quiet as I can be. I peeked around and saw him. Gosh was he beautiful. He had carmel skin with lots of tattoos and a nice body.

"You can come out...I won't hurt you". I peeked around the tree and saw him looking my direction. I stepped out just a bit but still behind the tree.

Lau

I saw her step out a little more, but not all the way. "I can help you, if you like." She hesitated to step out anymore, but when she finally did she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had fox ears with 9 tails, and long brown hair that passed her shoulders. She was cover with cuts and bruises, and I saw where she was bleeding from. I stepped on a boulder that wasn't to far away from her, and she flinched a little. "I won't hurt you like those men did" and help out my hand. She slowly took and I I got off the rock.

I picked her up bridal style and started waking back to the house. She was breathing heavy and I told her it was ok, and to calm down. We reached the house and I made sure nobody saw her. The family would kill me if I brought a hated species in this house.

Kim

After this guy brought me to the house, I already felt like I didn't belong, and began to get paranoid. He put me down and told me to follow him. We went upstairs into a room that looked like it was for a little girl. I walked in slowly, and just stood there until he said something. "I'm Laurent by the way". He stuck he's hand out and I put mines in hes.

"Kimberly". He kissed my hand and said nice to meet you and I gave him a little smile. "You can sit down. Your safe now" he said as he walked in the bathroom. I sat on the bed and sunk into it. I haven't felt a bad in a long time. Well, not since I've been separated from my parents a few months back. But that's a story for a different time.

I was laying down with my eyes closed when I felt somebody standing in front of me. I jumped up on the bed and just stood there. "Sorry, didnt mean to startle you"

"It's ok". I sat on my knees and looked around. " Well you can go take a shower right in there and if you need me just push this button....oui". I nodded and took the fields out he's hand and made my way for the bathroom. When I got in there it was so nice. Everything was white, marble counters, white tile floors, a huge bathtub, and a glass shower. And the mirror was huuge. Lau closed the door and I stared to take my cloths off. Took awhile since I have 9 tails. They always get caught on something.

I took a deep breath and stepped in the shower. The warm water felt so good on my skin, since I was kind of cold. I just stood there thinking about everything and why it happened, letting the water run off my face onto my body. If there was something else I couldve did and none of it would've happened. Then my parents crossed my mind. I felt tears starting to form, and I started sobbing. I slid down the shower wall crying. I miss them so much.

{Laylas POV | Larry's room | 12:30am}

I was sitting on Larry's bed watching TV, playing with the little girl I saw from the other day. Her name is Leona. Larry was somewhere in this house. I was painting Leonas nails when I started to smell something that smelled like a cat. I smelt it for a while and didn't think nothing of it but now its getting stronger. I told Leona I was going to be right back and walked in the hallway. I saw that one of the bedroom doors was open and had steam coming out if it, and the smell of a feline.

I walked up to the door and saw Laurent sitting on the bed through the mirror. But when I pushed the door a little more, I saw Lau look at me and I saw a girl with, what it looked like Fox ears. By time I opened the door, Laurent was already standing in the way. "What is that?" I asked. He looked back and said nothing. "Laurent...move"

"No" he shook he's head and tried to close the door, but I ended up opening it anyways causing him to fall. I looked up and saw this very pretty girl. She had long brown hair, with red eyes and a lot of tails. She looked scared. Like she saw a ghost or something. I heard Lau close the door when he got up. "You can't tell anybody she's here". He looked worried.

"Why not?" I asked not taking my eyes off the girl.

"Stop staring at her like she's a piece of meat" He stepped in front of me causing me to look at him. "Her name is Kimberly. Kimberley this is Layla." He introduced us stepping away slowly. I walked up to her and she started to back away. "It's ok. I won't hurt you". I saw that she had a chain around her neck. I reached into touch it and she snared at me, causing me to bring my hand back. "I can have it removed". She nodded her head, and I smiled and walked towards the door. "It was nice meeting you" she said while looking at her fingers. "It was nice meeting you too Kimberly". She smiled and lookad at Laurent who was just standing there looking silly. And I walked out.

She's not to bad.

____________________________________________________________

Heyy guys. I made up my mind and decided to do every Friday so I can have a while to work on a chapter. Buuuut....ummmm...yah. Congrats to Kimberly *everybody round of applause*. Like I said before. If you didn't get in here then I'll make sure you have a spot in the future. Well that's it for now. Don't mind the mistakes. And if you guys have any ideas on how the nest chapter should be or so fourth. I am open to suggestions . Inbox is open to everyone 

Like

Vote

Comment

Tell a friend

See Ya Next Week.

BYYEEEEEE