7.

{Laylas POV | 2:30| Backyard }

I was walking around outside with Leona, since Larry and Laurent left to some place. I felt like somebody was watching me so I turned around, seeing Kim standing right Infront of my face. I jumped a little causing me to trip over a rock. She was fast enough to get to me one time so I wouldn't fall. "Thanks". I said catching my balance again. She gave me a look and walked away. Weird. I shrugged it off and began to walk again, watching as Leona played in her tall dollhouse with her friends. 

I sat by the pool and just let the sun soak. But something didn't feel right. Like somebody was watching me. So I sat up waiting and then I felt arms wrapped around me, causing me to smile instally. I knew it was Larry by he's scent. We've gotten closer these past few weeks, which is nice. I love hearing the stories about their tribe and such. It's amazing. "Hey babygirl". He kissed my cheek and hand sitting next to me. I love it when he calls me babygirl. I feel safe when he does. But what feeling still didn't go away. I was listening to Larry talk when I saw something from the corner of my eye. So I looked towards the woods and saw a guy standing there like a creep. It kind of scared me. "Meet me by the creek at midnight". I heard a voice in my head that was faint, as if somebody was in there. I looked back up and he was gone. That's weird. 

I put my focus back on Larry as he spoke in he's broken English. "Umm...I got you something". I looked up from my magazin, to see a white box. My heart started pounding."Please tell me he's not proposing". That was the only thing going through my head. He turned towards me more and held he's hand out, placing my hand into he's. He took a deep breath and started talking. "I know we haven't known eachother for that long but...I want to make a promise." 

"Oh thank god. I thought you were proposing". He laughed at me placing the ring on my finger. I held my mouth open as I watched it shine in the light from around us. "It's beautiful Larry. Thank you". I pulled him into a hug and he held me tight. Leona ran up to Larry saying that 'daddy.mommy is here'. "Mommy...Daddy?!?". I asked looking at Larry. He looked scared.

I was going to ask who was she talking about, but before i could i heard somebody yelling."I know he in here so where he at". I got wide eyes looking at Larry. Shaking his head, he picked up Le and started walking back towards the house. But he stopped and held out his hand signaling me to grab it so i did. He had a big ass smile on his face. I saw Laurent pace out the house like he was mad. "Better get ya girl Larry".

"She ain't my girl". We went up the steps to meet a very angry girl. She looked young, and then Leona yelled 'mommy'. I looked at Larry as he put Le down. She ran to her arms and hugged her. "So you having my daughter around ya hoes now?". She said looking at me with a straight face. I looked around seeing who she was talking to cux....she wasn't talking to me I can tell you that. "Le always around you and you don't see me complaining do you...no? Didn't think so". She rolled her eyes as Larry gave Le a kiss on her forehead. "Be good for daddy ok princess?".

"Yes daddy." She gave him a big smile and a hug and grabbed her mom's hand. They turned around leaving the house. I looked at Larry, knowing he can read my mind. "Yeah. She my daughter." 

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well it's not something you tell somebody on a first date". He shrugged he's shoulders looking down. I walked past him into the house only to get stopped by a big guy. Larry following he began to speak. "We need you guys in the conference room." And he just walked away. Larry sighed like something was wrong but I didn't ask. I just followed the guy.

{Larrys POV|3:30|Conference Room}

Layla was about to walk in the room when I stopped her. "Look. I already know what this is about. I'm so sorry I go you into this mess. Please forgive me." I kissed her forehead. She gave me a confused look. "Just let me do the talking". 

Just as I said that, one of my older sisters walked up to me and told me she'll help, and went to stand by Layla. I opened the door to see the council sitting at the round table. I grabbed Layla's hand and sat at the other end of the table. She asked me what was going on and I just looked at her without saying anything. It was quiet for a bit until the head leader, Aro stood up. 

"Well look at what we have here". He looked at Layla licking he's lips. "Well you know why were here Bourgeois." He sat in front of he's other fellow vampires that are close to him. Felix, Caius, Demetri, Marcus, Felix, Jane, Alec and Heidi. Known as The Volturi, they kept their eyes on Layla the whole time. 

"Yes, Aro....I do. And I take full responsibility for my action" I said standing up. I watched as Felix got up and started walking to wards Layla but I stood in front of her, causing her to stand up as well. My sister stood on the other side of me covering Layla as well. "You not touching her". Aro smirked looking at Jane. "Jane...would you dear". She smiled and looked at Layla. Seconds later she dropped to the floor screaming in pain. "JANE STOP". I jumped towards her only to be stopped by her brother Alec. Getting slammed on the table. Felix and Cauis made me get on my knees, both holding my arms out to the side, Marcus behind me about to rip my head off. My sister stopped him. 

"I have proof she won't be a danger to our kind. I can show you". She stuck out her hand. "Jane". Aro said telling her to stop. "Master". She stopped what she was doing to Layla, now on her back grasping for air. That's when Laurent busted in the door aiding to Layla.

Aro was able to read your every thought just by holding your hand. You really couldn't hind anything from him. I also can read her mind so I was able to see what she showed him. 

I saw me and Laylarunning in the woods toghether bearfoot. Layla with blood colored eyes. And then her vision was over. "I'll even change her myself". And she looked at me. "That's great" Aro patted her hand backing away from her and turning towards me telling Felix and Cauis to let go of me. They let go pushing me at the same time. I ran over to Layla who was unconscious. 

"Let us go brother and sister". They ran at vampire speed out the house leaving a cold breeze behind. Layla started asking up again and Laurent held onto her head so she wouldn't move to much. "Let's take her to the room. We'll figure something out later"

____________________________________________________________________

Heyy guys. Well a lot has happened since I last....last updated. I had to put my dog down, which was a hard few weeks for me so I didn't really do anything. Then school, and homework. And all that other stuff. 

But I'm back😛😛. But yah. Hope you enjoyed this. I was working on this when I had the time. But if I have any Twilight fans here. You might recognized some charters. Lol. But if anybody has any ideas how the next chapter plz feel free to tell me. I'll take any suggestions.

Excuse mistakes

Like

Comment

See ya next time.👋