5.

OK, I'm back people. Sorry it took so long to update but I started this during last school year, and this school year, I start tomorrow(17th). So my plan is to update every 3 days. So like Monday and Thursday's. Sound good? Good now on to the story.😄

{Larry's Pov}

Its been 3 week and Bey isn't telling us how Layla is doing , and I have a bad feeling its not good. She won't even let me visit her.
I was pacing back and forth by the phone waiting for Bey to call like she said she was to tell how Layla is doing. I was thinking when the phone started ringing. I ran to the phone and picked it up.

"BEY IS THAT YOU". It took her a while to answer and I can tell something wasn't right. "Bey is she ok?!?" My eyes started to water just thinking about the worst. I felt Laurent standing behind me trying to listen.

"...I need you guys to come to the lab"
Before she could finish, I was already half way across the courtyard, I heard Lau hang up the phone and he was behind me, running just as fast as I was.

{Lab with Bey}

We made it to the lab and started to slow done. We stopped in front of the room, and just stood there. And Lau got closer to me

"You going to stand here or are you going to go in?"

"Your breath stinks dude." I put my hand on he's face and shoved him back

"What...I went hunting" And he popped a mint in he's mouth

I walked in the room to see Bey and a few nurses looking at a heart moniter and I saw Layla, just laying there looking lifeless. She had a tube going up her nose, with an IV in her arm. Lau greeted Bey which caught her attention, and she came to give us hugs and kisses.

"So is she ok?" Lau asked

"Well she was fine the past few weeks and beginning of this week she started to lose brain activity, which caused her liver to shut down, which then lead to bleeding in the brain, which that led to-"

I cut her off "So what your saying is that she's going to die"

"No Larry, she not going to die, but she did slip into a coma this morning...and its pretty bad up there" She turned and looked at her "we're going to need some type of miracle for her to wake back up"

"Can I get a minute...please"

"Sure. Take your time" She said while rubbing my back and asking everybody to leave the room.

I waited for everybody to leave before I sat down next to the bed. I grabbed Laylas hand and it was cold, and I felt tears start to fall.

"Might sound kind of weird but...I've been watching you for a while" I chuckled and started thinking."...its all my fault... I should've stayed in the room with you like my gut told me too. Now look at you...in a hospital bed almost dead...its all my fault" and the tears began to fall as I held her hand tighter. I felt her finger start to move, and I looked up at her. She was trying to open her eyes but was to weak. Then she started talking in a low raspy voice.

"...its not your fault Larry" She brought her hand up and touched my cheek and started coughing a bit, which made me sob even harder, I kissed her hand and intertwined our fingers. I felt her stop moving, which means she must be sleep now. So I let her rest. I stood up and kissed her forehead, wiped my tears and walked out the room.

At least she woke up.
I

got in the hallway and saw Lau flirting with one of the nurses, so I wasn't going to bother him. I headed to the front and and saw Bey.

"Hey, how it go?"

"She woke up" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Oh really?!? Let me go check on her then."

"Careful...she's sleeping"

"I'll be very carful Larry" she smiled and walked aways towards Laylays room.

____________________________________________________________________

WAZZZZZZUP MYYYY BEEEUUUTEEEFUL  PEOPLE.

I hope this was ok. I just wanted to put something up just brace and I see some people really like the story. Thanks for your support. Sorry for any mistakes.

Comment
Vote
Add to ya library

Until next time✌✌