8.

Larry​ ​POV|11:30|Bedroom

​A​ ​few​ ​hours​ ​passed​ ​since​ ​Aro​ ​left.​ ​Layla​ ​is​ ​sleeping​ ​next​ ​to​ ​me,​ ​with​ ​Leonon​ ​the​ ​floor​ ​playing​ ​with​ ​her​ ​toys.​​ ​"C'est​ ​l'heure​ ​d'aller​ ​au​ ​lit"​ ​(​its​ ​time​ ​to​ ​go​ ​to​ ​bed​)"Mais​ ​papa"​ ​(​but​ ​daddy​).​ ​"No​ ​but​ ​it's​ ​time​ ​for​ ​you​ ​to​ ​go​ ​to​ ​bed.​ ​Lets​ ​go​ ​brush​ ​your teeth".​ ​​She​ ​put​ ​her​ ​toys​ ​down​ ​running​ ​to​ ​her​ ​room.​ ​I​ ​got​ ​up​ ​from​ ​beside​ ​Layla making​ ​sure​ ​she​ ​didn't​ ​move​ ​too​ ​much,​ ​proceeding​ ​to​ ​follow​ ​Leona.

                                                                        Laylas​ ​POV

I​ ​was​ ​laying​ ​down​ ​when​ ​i​ ​felt​ ​a​ ​lot​ ​of​ ​movement​ ​going​ ​on​ ​around​ ​me, causing​ ​me​ ​to​ ​wake​ ​up.​ ​I​ ​sat​ ​up​ ​to​ ​see​ ​Mickey​ ​Mouse​ ​was​ ​on​ ​the​ ​TV​ ​and​ ​singing coming​ ​from​ ​down​ ​the​ ​hall.​ ​I​ ​stood​ ​up​ ​stretching​ ​and​ ​looking​ ​in​ ​the​ ​mirror,​ ​to​ ​see somebody​ ​standing​ ​outside.​ ​I​ ​turned​ ​around​ ​and​ ​it​was​ ​gone.​ ​I'm​ ​starting​ ​to remember​ ​what​ ​happened​ ​earlier.​ ​I​ ​remember​ ​somebody​ ​telling​ ​me​ ​to​ come​ ​to​ ​the woods​ ​at​ ​Midnight.​ ​It's​ ​11:45​ ​now.​ ​Maybe​ ​I​ ​should​ ​get​ ​going​ ​without​ ​getting noticed.

I​ ​walked​ ​out​ ​the​ ​room​ ​looking​ ​left​ ​and​ ​right​ ​seeing​ ​movement​ ​coming​ ​out​ ​of the​ ​bathroom​ ​with​ ​the​ ​sound​ ​of​ ​Larry​ ​still​ ​singing.​ ​I​ ​smiled​ ​to​ ​myself.​ ​Larry sounded​ ​so​ ​adorable.​ ​I​ ​went​ ​down​ ​the​ ​stairs​ ​heading​ ​to​ the​ ​back​ ​door.​ ​I​ ​quietly​ ​shut​ ​the​ ​door​ ​behind​ ​me​ ​and​ ​turned​ ​around​ ​to​ ​see​ ​the guy​ ​from​ ​earlier​ ​standing​ ​right​ ​behind​ ​me.​ ​I​ ​jumped​ ​punching​ ​him​ ​in​ ​the​ ​face.​ ​I covered​ ​my​ ​mouth​ ​as​ ​he​ ​looked​ ​at​ ​me​ ​and​ ​wiped​ ​the​ ​blood​ ​away​ ​from​ ​his​ ​lip.​ ​I​ ​was about​ ​to​ ​apologize​ ​when​ ​he​ ​just​ ​turned​ ​around​ ​and​ ​walked​ ​away.​ ​I​ ​started​ ​walking behind​ ​him​ ​into​ ​the​ ​trees.​ ​I​ ​looked​ ​back​ ​at​ ​the​ ​house​ ​and​ ​saw​ ​Larry​ ​holding​ ​Leona.He's​ ​a​ ​great​ ​father.

We​ ​have​ ​been​ ​walking​ ​for​ ​what​ ​had​ ​been​ ​a decade.​ ​We​ ​got​ ​on​ ​top​ ​of​ ​a​ ​hill​ ​with a​ ​huge​ ​tree​ ​that​ ​had​ ​flowers​ ​all​ ​around​ ​it.​ ​Behind​ ​it​ ​was​ ​an​ ​view​ ​of​ ​the​ ​mountains and​ ​the​ ​ocean.​ ​"This​ ​is​ ​beautiful".​I​ ​said​ ​looking​ ​at​ ​him.​ ​He​ ​was​ ​just​ ​staring​ ​at​ ​me. "Why​ ​did​ ​you​ ​bring​ ​he​ ​here?".​ ​He​ ​just​ ​sat​ ​down​ ​facing​ ​the​ ​water,​ ​still​ ​not​ ​saying anything.​ ​"You​ ​don't​ ​even​ ​recognize​ ​me​ ​do​ ​you?​ ​I​ ​looked​ ​everywhere​ ​for​ ​you​ ​Ma? But​ ​that​ ​doesn't​ ​matter-".​ ​He​ ​paused.​ ​The​ ​smile​ ​he​ ​had​ ​on​ ​his​ ​face​ ​fading​ ​away.​ ​I sat​ ​next​ ​to​ ​him​ ​putting​ ​my​ ​hair​ ​in​ ​a​ ​pony​ ​tail.​ ​"Their​ ​bad​ ​people.​ ​You​ ​shouldn't​ ​be with​ ​them.​ ​They'll​ ​kill​ ​you".​ ​"What​ ​are​ ​you​ ​talking​ ​about?"​ ​I​ ​looked​ ​at​ ​him​ ​and​ ​his eyes​ ​were​ ​a​ ​light​ ​brown​ ​turning​ ​grey.​ ​"Their​ ​killers​ ​Layla.​ ​You​ ​need​ ​to​ ​leave​ ​before they​ ​hurt​ ​you".​ ​He​ ​began​ ​to​ ​stand​ ​up​ ​but​ ​I​ ​was​ ​still​ ​trying​ ​to​ ​process​ ​everything​ ​he just​ ​said​ ​then​ ​stood​ ​up. "How​ ​do​ ​you​ ​know​ ​that?"​ ​I​ ​asked​ ​grabbing​ ​his​ ​arm.​ ​He​ ​looked​ ​down​ ​at​ ​my​ ​hand and​ ​grabbed​ ​it​ ​putting​ ​it​ ​to​ ​his​ ​face.​ ​"You​ ​really​ ​don't​ ​remember​ ​me​ ​do​ ​you?".​ ​He looked​ ​me​ ​in​ ​the​ ​eyes​ ​and​ ​it​ ​all​ ​started​ ​to​ ​come​ ​back.​ ​I​ ​began​ ​to​ ​tear​ ​up​ ​thinking about​ ​it.​ ​I​ ​pulled​ ​him​ ​into​ ​a​ ​hug​ ​squeezing​ ​him​ ​tight. 

Larrys POV| 12:30|Backyard 

Ive been looking for Layla for almost an hour. She nowhere in the house or in the backyard. Think Larry where is she. I sat on the bench looking at the trees. Somebody's out there. I never smelled this person before. But Layla is with it. I know who that is. Oh no I need Laurent. "LAURENT". He stuck he's head out of the window. "WHAT!?". "Come down here". He looked back behind him looking at something. Let's read his mind....oh wow that's nasty. 

He finally came down putting on a shirt. "Wassup?". "Layla with that thing. We need to go get her before he hurts her". He nodded he's head, and started running with me behind him. The closer we got the stronger he's smell got. I told Laurent to stop running before we got to close. Their sitting by the big tree. Our people did a lot of business here. I heard them talking about something when he began to stand up, bringing her up also. They hugged, and he was about to kiss her. Thats not about to happen. I jumped on him causing them to fall. Laurent running to Layla to protect her. 

Me and Chris we're both fighting. Punching, and kicking; I decided to bite him. He was on top of me with he's hands around my neck, I can't breath but I see Lau coming to help. He grabbed him by he's head throwing him against the tree. I got up getting ready to go after him but Layla jumped Infront of me punching me in the face. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?". I grabbed her by her arm moving her to the side. Chris jumped up telling me not to touch her He pushed me to the ground, and Layla hit the tree. He knocked the wind out of me that time. I had to catch my breath. I heard him and Laurent fighting now then I saw Layla. She was hurt; holding her arm, that looked like the bone was out of place. Holding back her tears, she stood up, and put it back where it belonged. Making a loud pop, crying out in pain. Chris managed to put Lau on his back and get to Layla. I was about to lunge at him but Layla stepped in front of him. "STOP IT." i stopped running, and looked at her. "Why are you doing this?". Chris whispered in her ear- 'told you they were trying to kill you' as if i couldn't hear him. "You just broke her arm, and you think were trying to kill her? Wow that's funny" I said wiping blood from my lip. He turned to Layla and touched her arm. His hand lit up, which means he has healing powers. "What was that?". "I made you better".

I rolled my eyes and started to help Lau up. He broke a few ribs but he'll be ok.

                   Layla 

I was just in shook. I can't believe they just did that. We were just minding our business, getting caught up with each other, and here come the twins acting like freakin' animals, and attacked Chris. I don't know how he did it, but he healed my arm. It felt so much better. Now to the twins, i do not want to be bothered with them for the rest of the night. Chris was leaning on me for support. I put my arm around his waist, and held on to his hand that was over my shoulder. He couldn't really walk on his ankle. Turning away from the twins, I gave both of them the stank eye.

Hey guys sorry it took so long. We had finals of w.e and got caught up and all that. But I'm here. I've worked on this and the next chapter the whole time while I was gone. But I hope you enjoy, excuse my mistakes. 

~Tae😊😊🙃