Getting to know each other..

Naruto's P.O.V.

A loud thunder banged outside. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my little clock on the night stand...3:30 A.m. I sighed while rolling over. I reached to pull Lakin next to me. But, When I reached for her she wasnt there. I raised up and lifted the covers. She was gone..

"Lakin.."I mumbled to myself looking around the room. She wasnt in here... I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room. I searched yet I didnt see her. I glanced over to my little kitchen. No one in there.. I ran to the bathroom. It was empty.

"LAKIN!"I yelled.

Then.... I listened carefully. I heard someone quietly sobbing. I walked over to the tub, The shower curtain was pulled. I pulled it back. And someone was hiding under a thin blanket sitting in the tub.

"Lakin..?" I asked softly while bending down.

"Na... Naru-" She whisperd but another loud thunder banged outside.

"Ah!"She sobbed

I saw her shaking under the blanket. I pulled the blanket off of her. Her knee's were pulled to her chin. Her eyes were closed really tight and she had her hands over her ears. Tears ran down her cheeck. And her entire body was shaking.

"Lakin.. Whats wrong?"I asked barely over a whisper.

"I........ Im T-Terrified of thunder St- St-Storms..."She sobbed still with her eyes closed.

"Why didnt you wake me?"I wondered a bit upset.

"Naruto, You were tired. You needed your s-sleep"She whisperd.

I sighed. While crawling in the tub beside her and pulling the blanket over her legs, While wrapping my arm around her and pulling her close.

"I dont care how tired I am, If your scared.. You wake me. Alright?"I told her.

"O-okay.."She sniffled.

"..What else are you scared of..?"I asked curiously

"Alot of things... To many to name"She said as a tear rolled down her cheeck. I leaned over and licked it.

"Naruto!"She hissed in a whisper

"What?"I chuckled

She sighed "Nothing"

I smiled to myself. I was sorry because she felt scared. But. I liked that I could be here for her. How she was weak. And needed someone. Just for her. And I was that someone. I smiled again.

"What are you scared of?"she asked quietly

"Nothing!"I said quickly. She quietly giggled. But... There was one thing I was scared of..

"But.. There is one thing.."I mumbled

"Tell me" She said

"Im scared of losing people that I love" I whisperd "Im scared of losing you..."

"You........ You love me?"She asked so quietly I barely heard her.

"Ofcourse"I told her.

"..Whats your favourit color?"She asked randomly.

"Umm.."I mumbled confused at how she changed the conversation quickly. But, Ignored it. "Orange. Whats yours?"

"Purple" she smiled "My dad... Me and him would make cupcakes together. And he would make the frosting purple. Gosh. We made some pretty darn good cupcakes" She giggled.

Her dad.....................

"Do you miss him?"I asked

"My dad? He died when I was ten.. From cancer" she told me

"Whats cancer..?"I asked

"Its a sickness people get from my world.. If you get it.. Theres rarely no cure. It slowly kills you, Its horribal"She sighed

"Well.. What about your mom.. Your other family members.. Dont you miss them?"I wondered

"Ofcourse.."She mumbled "But I love this world. My world sucks"

"Oh"I mutterd

"Naruto.."She whisperd

"Yes?"I asked

"Do you really think you'll be Hokage one day?"she asked

"Yes! Everyone in this village will see. I WILL be the 6th Hokage! Believe it!" I told her.

"I believe it.."She whisperd

"YOU...............You do?" I asked shocked

"Yes"She giggled "I believe in you.. Once you put your mind to something.. You wont give up till you've done it"

With every word Lakin said.. I fell inlove with her. How could I feel so strongly for someone?

***************************************************

Lakins P.O.V

I sat there still scared. Wondering if another thunder would bang outside. But Naruto made things better. He took my mind off of the thunder. Yet, He was making me nervous by keeping quiet after I said that. I wonder whats going through his head. I looked over to him, He instantly caught my stare and I froze. His dark blue eyes looked concern, Wondering if something was wrong with me, Though I was perfectly fine now. I glanced down and saw how Naruto was in his boxers. I slighty blushed while looking back up at him. He looked away in thought. I frowned. Look back at me!! Grrr.. I want to see those pretty eyes! I sighed. I reached my hands up and held his face between my hands.

His face turned red as I leaned up and kissed his cheeck. I smiled, so did he. Naruto kissed the corner of my eye where a tear almost rolled down my cheeck. But he caught it. I moved my lips to his. Hesitating at first, I felt his breath of my lips. He smelled so good. And neither of us moving made it more exciting, Now. I literlly craved a kiss. But. I wanted him to kiss me first. Yet. He sat still. I moved closer and he backed up. I glanced at him and he smirked. Oh, So were playing that way, Hm? Two can play at that game. I completely leaned away from him as much as possible turning my head to the wall, Hiding my smile.

"No.."Naruto whisperd as he grabbed me and pulled me back to him he leaned back and I heard a thud noise.

"OW!"Naruro pouted while rubbing the back of his head.

"Im sorry!"I said

"Not your fault.."He mumbled

I grabbed his head making him look towards the wall so I could observe it.

"Lemme take a look"I sighed while barely rubbing my finguers over his hair where he hit his head. He flinched.

"Baby"I teased in a whisper while leaning in and kissing the spot he hit his head, He didnt flinch that time. He turned back around to see me.

"Better?"I asked hopeful.

"Much"He smiled while leaning in and and my face was on fire. Then. His lips gently brushed against mine and chills went down my spine. He tryed to pull away, But. I didnt let him. I crushed my lips against his again. And he didnt mind at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cali sits in bathroom sink, Sings*

KISS ME. K-K-KISS ME. INFECT ME WITH YOUR LOVE AND FEEL ME WITH YOUR POISON. TAKE ME. T-T-TAKE ME. IM READY FOR ABDUTCION, BOOOYYY. YOUR A ALIEN. YOUR TOUCH SO FOREIGN. ITS SUPERNATURAL. EX-TRA NARRUTTTOO. x

..What?

LAKINS SCARED OF THUNDER?

NARUTO BUMPS HIS HEAD TRYING TO BE ALL COOL?

NARUTO AND LAKIN SPEND THEIR KISSY TIME IN TUBS?!

Oh baby.

Comment. Or I shall kill you with my bad singing..<3

WORRD.

-Cali<3 x