Did not expect this!

Hey everyone! I hope you like this chapter and the story so far. :D All I  got to say is fan/like/comment/vote!  Well my chit chat done here you go!! :D

             ~jojo~ or ~joselyn~ choose either one ^_^ ps: There might be misspelled words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Man! Already on the first day of school and I make a fool out of myself in front of class. It happened at six period, Art. I love art I can show who I really am. Everyone loves my drawings,even Mandy and her friends love my drawings and paintings. I always have an A on this class.

    I was sitting down drawing, since our assignment  was just to draw pictures. So it wasn't really that much work today. We could paint and draw. I decided to paint, I went to get some brushes and paint from the cabinet. I went back to my desk but Mandy tripped me. Guess what happened, since I landed on the paint I got paint on my face and hair. It was a good thing I was wearing an apron or else my shirt would of gotten paint on it.

 All my class mates laughed at me, except  Bryan, Kaylee, and.... Jase!

  That was unexpected! Since he is Mandy's girlfriend, I thought he would support her. Kaylee and Bryan helped me go to the sink and helped me wash my hair and face.

"Oh baby are you okay"asked Kaylee.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm used to it anyways." I said.

  They both looked unconvinced about what I said. I wasn't lying I really didn't care what Mandy does to me. I'm used to it plus everyone gets picked at from Mandy. It's like a game where if you don't laugh at who she picks on your next.

Well I never laugh at someone who gets picked  on. It isn't right!

 I closed my eyes so I can wash my face. Someone grabbed my hands and washed my face for me. Weird...

"Kaylee or Bryan you know I'm not that helpless I can wash my face for myself."                "Well they aren't here I told them I would help you instead so right now they are at their desks."said Jase.

O.M.F.G.! Jase is right here helping me wash my face. I also felt a hand on my hair, it must be his! 

 Oh crap! Also Mandy is here! I hope she doesn't see him helping me. 

   "Jase why are you helping me? I can wash my face for myself, I do have two pair of hands," I said.

   I shivered when his hand touched my lips were the red paint was. It was like I was wearing red lip stick and I was about to kiss Jase. Though I wasn't because he is taken. Man....

"Well Mandy should have not done that to you. Also I didn't think it was funny. Plus I want to wash your pretty face."

    Did I just hear what I wanted to hear. I did!  I froze and didn't move anymore, I was so happy that I forgot that Mandy was here. I wanted to go back to my desk even though I still have paint on my face. Jase was behind me and was blocking my way.

"Um Jase I'm going back to my seat now...."

"I don't think so you still have paint on your face. Your hair also so that leaves me with a lot of work." he grinned and just one grin makes me want to melt.

  His hands were washing my hair, I actually tried to stop him, but dam he is strong. I tried to take his hands away from m hair but its like every time I tried to push him away he comes closer to me.

  Worst part was that Mandy was watching us! My life is is about to be ruin just because a hot guy is washing my face and hair. So unfair!

  Jase touched my neck, I don't have paint there!

  "Um Jase I don't have paint there,"

"I know,"

   "Okay... You should stop,your girlfriend is watching us and I don't want her to do more bad things to me."

"I'll stop in one condition,"

"And That is....."

"Let me drive you home,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So do you like????

One way to find out!

comment/fan/like/and VOTE!! PWEEEAASE 

PRETTY PWEASE !

Hope you like it!

~JOJO~