What Did I do to deserve THIS!?

Hey everyone :D! I hope you've been liking this story so far! ^_^ Any ways 

   Fan/comment/vote pwease!  

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I told my friends everything that happened, except I didn't told them I went to the lake with Jase. I told them I went to the park. They think its romantic, but I think it wasn't . I been hanging out with Jase for almost 3 months now. He is so sweet, he did a lot of stuff for me. We both would talk about our childhood and stuff we want to do when we get older. It sucks that we only get to hang out after school secretly.  He always makes me smile and make me feel better when I'm feel down.

      Today Mandy  and her friends took my glasses away and hid them from me. It happened during art. I can see a little without my glasses, but I mostly need them. I feel like Velma from scooby doo. Someone grabbed me and said," I know where your glasses are, Mandy is such a bitch!"

       I felt really happy that someone was helping me, but I was dead wrong. The person took me to a room, which I think it was a room ... I need to explain things clearly.

   I heard voices and all of them were guy voices. I even heard someone laughing. I felt like I did something stupid but what!

    "Really Tulip ! I did not expect you to be in the boys locker room, you need us to comfort you,"said a familiar voice that had to be Mark (classmate).

   I wanted to cry and leave but I didn't  see well to see where to go.

   I knew I started to cry of embarrassment, but why would someone do this to me .... OK it was Mandy but who would take me here, I just wanted to draw!

  "Aww babe don't cry let me cheer you up yeah... come on guys lets help Tulip relax,"said Mark.

    I heard that some boys in the school had raped some girls ,but how can the school not find out who it was!

     "Stop! leave me alone!"

    "Calm down let us help you get out of your cloths, want to take a bath with us?"

      Someone started to unbutton my shirt and I tried to escape the person that was holding me but damn he is strong.  I can tell there weren't many boys in the locker room but still I'm about to get raped!

   "P-P-P-Pleasse stop,PLEASE! I'm begging you!" I whimpered.

     What did I do to deserve THIS!?

   They took off my shirt and my jeans, they were about to take off my bra until someone screamed, it wasn't me that's all I got to say!

   "Hey calm down we were just playing around with her... s-s-s-top please!"

   "Get your fukkin HANDS OFF HER!"

  I think I know that voice....

   The person who was holding me let go of me and  gave me back my glasses. 

    I saw much better, at the same time I wished I hadn't. I saw like 5 naked boys in the room! So Awkward and weird!  I turned away from them and saw a mirror in front of me, I saw Jason (one of Mandy's ex boyfriend) behind me. It had to be him that took me here, I mean the guy hates me.