Already getting along

Well I gotta say I hope you guys like this chapter! ^_^. If anyone want me to do a chapter where Jase tells his story then... VOTE/FAN/COMMENT! Good deal right? riight!?

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~*********~~~~~~*************************************~~~~~~~~

     "Tulip you want to get anything from your house?" Jase asked me. Well I should get my sketch pad since I have to draw him some pictures.

    "Yeah I want to get my sketch pad,"

    "Okay, hey I'm going to put on some music on,"

    "Okay..."

     I hope he puts on some bleak eyed peas songs. I love them so much I have a lot of their Cd's in my room. I'm a big fan!

       Though he didn't... man. He put a 3OH!3 song "My first kiss". It is a good song, it kinda made me laugh for some reason.

       I had never been kissed before, I sometimes wonder how it feels like to be kissed. I been asked out  before but it would be the boys who are players. I know they have screwed half,NO! all the cheerleaders. 

       I showed Jase the way to my house,it was pretty easy to find.

    "WOW! You have a really nice house, are you rich or something?"he asked me.

   My house is nice it looks like a mansion but it isn't, just a regular house with five bedrooms.Ok it's a big house. My parents aren't that rich. They have a good job to take care of us for a long time. Sounds like I am rich but not really, my parents have enough money to pay the house bills  and other stuff.

     "Well.. kinda but my parents barely buy anything for me.I don't even have a allowance. They think I'll spend my allowance on dumb things. The only thing they bought me for school is a car. Aren't you rich ro something too Jase?"I asked him

      "Yeah but my parents don't pay me either, because I kinda spend it on drugs and no I wasn't a addict. I would also give away money to random people. I was irresponsible that time."

    "Yeah well that sucks,I'll be back then you better not leave!"

       "I will never leave you,"

************************************************************************************************************

         I have lots of siblings. Two older and two younger, yeah thats a lot of children for a mom to take care of. My two older siblings are Jack and Mary. My two younger are Jade and Mark.

   Both Mark and Jade are 14, Jack and Mary are 21. My parents always pay attention to them and would sometimes forget about me. I don't really care, I just hate how we really look alike!

   All of us have light brown hair and hazel eyes. I love hazel eyes, especially Jase....

       "Tulip you're back!"shouted Jade. Jade loves me a lot, she may be kinda girly but I love her anyways. I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

          "Have you seen Mark,Jack and Mary? They promised me to take me to the mall,"

Yeah Jade is girl. She loves shopping,loves cheer leading and especially makeup.

   All my  brothers play football and all my sisters love cheer leading. Lets just say Mary was one a the snobs and sluts when she was in high school.

"No I haven't sorry, hey I'm going somewhere and I have to leave right now,"

   I gave her a hug and told here if she can tell everyone I was gone and went somewhere. Like a sweet loving sister she said yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I got my sketch pad and went back to Jase's car. He was... sleeping.

      I got inside his car and started poking him till he woke up. He looks really cute when he is asleep. 

     "You ...got your..stuff.."

"Yes, thank you,"

    "Your welcome,now lets go to now our secret hide out!"

       "Our?"

    "Yeah I mean that's where we will be hanging out, and no one will find us there,"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 

   When we made it to the lake, lets just say I immediately drew the lake because it is so beautiful!

    It looks like a place where you can get away from your problems.

      "You like it?"Jase asked me.

   "OF COURSE!"

   "Well this is what's going to happen, we will have to save money to buy you new cloths and other stuff you need. Also to buy myself a book,"

    "You like to read?"

   "Yeah a lot but since I didn't spend my money well, I haven't bought myself anything new,"

   "Oh okay so we both have to work, I already have a job what about you?"

    "I have one too I work at... Target I barely started working there..."

    "Wait next to Topanga mall?"

    "Yes how do you know.."

    "I work there too!"

   "Great! We will be seeing each other!"

      "Yup!"

  "We  are getting along with each other really fast,"he said.

    "I know, its a good thing right ? for me it is somehow," I said.

   "Yes to me it's a good thing too,"he said 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I hope you liked it! ^_^ remember to fan/vote/and COMMENT!

  If want a chapter of Jase pov  just comment and vote and fan.

   Thank you very much. Sorry for any mistakes.