The talk

Phew!! Sorry I took a really long time uploading! TT_TT I've been really busy like literally!! Well here you  goooo!!  Just one to say one thing..... FAN/VOTE/COMMENT!

 ~~JOJO~~

 p.s: I made a new story called My vampire Hunter go check it out! No I don't hate vampires I luv them with all my heart   ->   <3 :D Read it and you'll get what's it about! No more me chit chatting here's the story!!! XD

   OK JUST ONE MORE THING I RECOMEND YOU TO READ My OWN LITTLE TWILIGHT!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Tulip are you lisening young lady how many times do I have to tell you ...."

   Man this is what I get when I let a guy drop me off home!!  It's also my fault for staying at his place too long!!!

   "Tulip I swear if you don't explain why you came late to dinner..."

  "Why is it that you guys treat me like this everyday!! I behave, I do good in school, I always do what you guys tell me to do!" I shouted. I was getting really pissed, no way beyond pissed I was furiouse!

  "Tulip!" shouted my dad. Ugh now this guy is going to give me a lecutre. GREAT!

 "Look I'm freakin tired of this shit place! You guys treat my other sibilings better than me! Why is it becasue I'm not girly or is it because I don't like sports!! Just becasue mom is a model doesn't mean I want to too! I love to draw!! I want to be an artist!! I might even be a teacher can't you guys understan that!!"  OmG i JUST SAID FREAKIN AND SHIT PLACE!! I feel terrible TT_TT.

  "Oh my god Tulip just cussed"said my dad. Great....

  "Tulip you will be nothin, teachers and artists are never famouse!" shouted my mom. No offense but are we even related! Has she ever heard of Diego,Frida, or even Picasso!!

   "I don't want to talk with you guys no more all I did was hangout at my friends place and I come back late and get in trouble for it. Whenever Cindy comes late you guys never get mad at her!!!" I shouted. Cindy is one of my older sisters, you can say she looks like megan fox. One thing my parents know and they are ok with it is that she has sex with a lot of guys!

    "Inleast she can get a guy Tulip! I'm vey lucky to have  four beautiful children .... I'm just ashamed to have a mistfit who can't get a guy and will a be single for the rest of her life!" shouted my mom.

  I gasped. I even heard other gasps from my dad,my two older brothers, and .... my sister Cindy.

 "Tulip I'm sorry I didn't mean.."

 I already heard enough from her. I already know how my family feels about me.

 "No it's fine I already know how all of you guys feel, im going to my room goodnight,"

  Before they could say anything I already left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was crying for a while. Thinking my life isn't fair and thinking about what I did to dserve this.

I mean I'm always nice to people. I never once in my life took revenge on someone. I love my fanily even though they may not love me.

   For some odd reason I feel guilty.

  "Tulip are you ok?" asked Jace.

  "What the fudge are you doing here!!?" I almost shouted.If my parents find out Jace is in my room I will finally get in trouble for a good reason.

  "I snuck in from your window like Edward pretty cool hugh?" he asked.

 "JACE!"

 "SHHH! I'm sorry I felt bad getting you into trouble that I came back to see you and I umm saw tha arguement with your parents.. sorry"

" It's ok but what they said is true why am I not like them, I never in my life dated or been asked out. I'm not that pretty like my mom and my sister. I'm to shy and I always get bulllied!I would never steal a guy's heart!" I explained.

"Thats not true!" said Jace.

"You are really pretty Tulip and Guess what?"

"What?"

 "You did steal someones heart,"

 "Really! Who?" I asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH SHIT CLIFF HANGER!! XD I hope you guys like this chapter!

  I'll try to upload soon ;D Sorry I did any mistakes I was doing this chapter really fast so I bet ya I did a lot of mistakes D:

 "What you did stea