Cas x Reader

You wake up to a figure opening the curtains and letting the sun in. "Damn it Cas I was trying to sleep." You groan. "Oh sorry." He quickly closes them. "Where are the boys?" You ask not really wanting the answer you already knew they where on a hunt, or something like that. "Out. With Crowley. I'm here to watch over you." Cas says. Damn, does he always have to be so serious? "So your my babysitter?" You ask with a sleepy smirk. He gives you a curious look. "Like in the video with the babysitter and the pizza man?" You can't help but giggle alittle. "That was porn Cas." You keep laughing. You lay back down and stop laughing but still smirking. You see Cas sit on your bed facing you. "You know your very beautiful." Cas says staring at you. You blush a little. "Aw thanks Cas." You sit up to see his blue eyes staring at you. "Your not to bad your self." You give Cas a flirtatious smile. You kiss Cas on the cheek. Before you could get laid back down Cas grabs your face bring it to his. "May I?" He asks. You nod, he kisses you passionately. You begin to kiss back. After a few kisses you pull away. Your hair falls into your face a little he brushes it out of your face gently. You lay back down and Cas lays down next to you. He wraps his arms around you cuddling you. "Am I doing this right?" He asks. A small giggle rises from your chest. "Yes." You giggle out. Good Night Babysitter. You hear him say quietly. Good Night Pizzaman.