Trying something new

I'm going to try something it's gonna be a DeanxReaderxNew Girlfriend
------------------------------
Dean had adopted you a while back he found you when he was on a hunt you where only 4 then, he found you wrapped in a small blanket in a cardboard box crying wanting someone to save you from the cold. You where 15 now and Dean had gotten a new girlfriend. You couldn't remember her name at all and it made her so mad. You sat on the couch with your Uncle Sam researching the hunt that your dad and uncle where about to go on.
"(Y/N)!!!!" Your fathers girlfriend yelled.
"Yes bitch." You mumble to yourself, your uncle laughs.
"What have you done?!" She yells as you walk in.
"What did I do this time?" You ask sarcastically.
"You stained my shirt!" She pulls out a shirt of hers you remember what happened, you where eating some pie with your dad and you stole that shirt from her and wore it out when your dad took you out to eat. The waitress was bringing you some more coffee when she slipped and fell and the coffee stained the white shirt.
"Yea I'm-" before you could finish the women smacks you across the face.
"Hey!" You hear your dad yell from behind you.
"Oh honey your daughter stained my shirt and tried to attack me!" She says dramatically.
"That's bull shit!" You yell.
"I know it is I saw the whole thing. Now get out of my damn house your hurt my daughter!" Dean yells pushing her off him. Needless to say she never came back.
---------------
Comment what you think I thought if try something new!