CastielxReaderxDemons

It was mid December and you had just turned 3. You where having a party and all of a sudden these men broke into your house and started murdering your family, your family was trying their hardest to fight them off,they where secretly hunters. Your entire family was killed by these men,which you later in found out the men where demons. You quickly ran to the corner and hid.
  You where crying your eyes out cause the demons where slowly walking to you, you cried for help. Suddenly you hear flapping of wings and see a man flash behind the demons then stab all of them, killing them. Was this man going to kill you? He just murdered 5 demons right in front of you, you thought he was defiantly going to kill you. He ran over to you and kneeled. "P-pwease don't hurt me." You stutter. "I won't." The man offers you a friendly smile. He picks you up and examines you. "Hello (y/n) I'm Castiel or Cas." He smiles. "How do you know my name?" You ask. "I'm a Angel of The Lord. I know everyone's name." You didn't even want to question him, you just went along with it since he just saved your life. "You cannot stay and love by yourself I shall take you in and raise you." Castiel spoke kindly.
Castiel did as he said and he raised you and introduced you to these two men who where hunters like your family, Sam and Dean. Your dad Cas turned out to be pretty clueless but you found it funny.
-----------------
Het guys! I may be making a new story, not supernatural related tho. So please keep reading this and all my others story's ^.^
~Selest
(Yes I'm not putting me anymore)