Announcements

June 23, 2013

PAULankton

Guuuuys!! I have updated 4th Kick... and I decided to infuse the new plot with it. However, I will be focusing Kyle first before focusing the story to Lewie. Thank you very much for the support that some of you have given me.

Thank you for reading my story! I hope you look forward to the new stories I'm planning on posting. Not any time soon though. I decided that I will do Mr. President first. (Teen Fiction and Romance)

I think its high time to request an LGBT theme to Wattpad, searching things would be easier that way. AND!! We don't have to put the stupid (boyxboy) on the tittle. =.=

Ohhh.. And I'm really happy that Wattpad reverted my story's rating back to PG-13!! Yey!! Although, I'm pretty sure they'd be marking it R again in the future chapters. *Wink wink, nudge nudge* If you know what I mean.

Well then.

Tata~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

June 20, 2013

PAULankton

Hey guys. If you have read my status well, I think you know why I'm posting this.

I'm stuck with BABH's 4th kick.

I want to fuse a new plot into it, but I'm afraid that it would defeat the purpose of the tittle "Breaking a Bully's Heart" since the new plot would focus on Lewie.

I'm thinking of making it into a series and then, change the title. 

If you have any ideas-- PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. Help me with the title change. :)

Oh, and by the way. After this story ends (I'm guessing BABH would span up to 30+ chapters...), I have already decided to add two more stories to my collection.

The Intercom Ghost

Mr. President

Hope you guys look forward to the updates. :)