Kidnappers and Billionaires

ScenarioBecause the MC always get kidnapped somehow. Always.

What Should Have Happened:

Option A:

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I glared at him and bit down on his finger.

Hard.

"Say a word more and you're dead," he threatened, wrenching his finger away from me.

You picked the wrong person, you utter prick.

I smiled winningly at him and slammed my knee into his crotch.

"Still want to kidnap me?"

Option B:

Glancing to the thick tome on the side table, I quickly picked it up and hit the back of his head, knocking him unconscious...hopefully.

I started running.

Option C:

I took aim and threw the projectile into his face.

------

ScenarioWhen MC gets kidnapped, she totally just goes along with everything he says. Yeah...

What Should Have Happened:

Option A

Waking up in an unfamiliar room, I frowned as I looked around my surroundings. Where the heck was I? Last I remembered...

Oh yeah..

I was kidnapped.

"They're so going to laugh about this for days..." I sighed as I glanced at the clock.

The door opened, revealing a man with an average build.

Mentally, I dubbed him "Napper".

"Looks like you're awake."

"No, my eyes are obviously closed and I'm totally not staring at anything," I said sarcastically. "It's just a figment of your epic imagination."

'Napper' smiled slowly, amused, "I was aware that you had a quick tongue, but.."

"Ew! Do not go there. Don't. I don't even know who you are," I said, disgusted.

Option B:

"You are not to -"

"Spare me the lecture," I cut him off with a huff. "You are not my parent whatsoever. Jeez!"

"While you're in this house, I expect you to - "

I stared at him.

"Dude, you ain't Darth Vader and I ain't Luke."

Option C:

"This room is off-limits -"

"Okay," I said agreeably.

Pffft. Yeah right.

As if I was going to listen to him.