Naraku x Sango

Rating - 2/10

 I am going to be honest with you, I have never heard of people shipping this before. But I am not going to judge, everyone has their own opinion. I do not particularly like this ship, I ship Sango with Miroku. After all, they are married at the end of the series and have 3 kids together.

 The evidence I have for this ship and as to why I think people ship it, is because when we first meet Sango, she is going on a demon hunting job and her client is Naraku in disguise. After everyone is 'killed' and buried, it is revealed that Sango is actually still alive, despite her fatal injury. Naraku ends up being the one to primarily take care of her and nurse her back to health. This is all the ship worthy moments I could think of, since after that, they are constantly trying to kill each other.

 I think the main reason people ship this is because of Naraku's connection to Sango's brother, Kohaku. Kohaku is one of Naraku's minions after his supposed death. Sango doesn't find out for a while, but when she does, he has no memory of her. She is devastated because of this, and is willing to do anything, including sacrificing her life, to bring her brother back home. This is why I think people ship this, is because of Kohaku.

 This one is much shorter then the other two considering there isn't a lot to talk about on this subject, considering there just isn't enough evidence to support this. I hope you enjoy my review! Let me know what you think in the comments below. Thank you Phe from Quotev for requesting!

 Until Next Time! :)