NaLu

Rating - 11/10

 This is my absolute OTP!! I ship this so bad, it isn't even funny. There have been so many NaLu moments, plus Mashima-sama announced that they were canon during an interview. I was freaking out so bad, you have no idea. Even if this ship wasn't pretty much made canon by the creator himself, it was pretty obvious from the start that this shipping would be canon.

 For starters, Lucy is the main protagonist in the series. Even if she isn't the strongest (she is damn strong though), the series primarily revolves around her. All the other characters can be considered main characters too, but at the end of the day, it is always Lucy telling the story. Natsu in my opinion, would be considered the second main protagonist. Also, even if that wasn't enough, the original designs for Fairy Tail had it where Natsu was supposed to be a demon that only Lucy could see.

 Now for my evidence, which lets face it, there is a lot of. When the series began, all Lucy wanted to do was join Fairy Tail, and with the help of Natsu, she achieves her goal. After she joins the guild, Natsu is the first person she shows her guild mark to, and the only person she really talks to (sans Happy). She ends teaming up with Natsu, which I find to be the first clue since up until Natsu met Lucy, he wasn't on a team at all. Then we have the different battles and arcs which were filled with either small NaLu moments or earth shattering NaLu moments. During the Phantom Lord Arc, when Natsu finds out that Lucy was kidnapped, all hell broke loose. I also distinctly remember the episode where Lucy thought Natsu was going to confess to her, but he didn't. During the Edolas Arc, even with Lisanna there, Natsu's primary concern was Lucy. Then during the Tenrou Arc, I wanted to cry so bad when Lucy said that she wouldn't run and wanted to stay with Natsu, my heart was bursting.

 Don't even get me started on the Starry Night Arc or the GMG Games. Those contained so many NaLu moments, that I could write a book describing them. I wish there were more NaLu moments in the Tartaros Arc, but in my opinion, that Arc has the least amount of shipping moments for NaLu. I would continue on with my rant, but I will stop here considering some of you may not be caught up on the manga, and I don't want to spoil it.

 So yeah, that is my review on NaLu! I think I went a little overboard, but I couldn't help it! I love this ship too much! Let me know all your thoughts and opinions down in the comments, and hopefully I didn't bore you out of your minds! Also don't forget to request if there is a certain shipping you want to see.

 Until Next Time! :)