Blowjob

I strung the strings of my guitar matching the tune to "Give Em' Hell, Kid". The large audience cheered and roared as I continued slamming the pick on my guitar and jumping around.

Gerard looked extremely hot tonight. He wore a thick layer of sweat as usual and his hair quiffed out in every other direction. He sang the words sharply, adding screams to some parts where they weren't originally there.

Before I knew it, Gerard was making his way over to me. My heart began to thud. I knew what was happening. Every since about a year ago, Gerard would kiss me on stage every so often. Gerard played it off like it was "for the audience's pleasure" but I could tell that we both enjoyed it way too much.

We also kinda started getting sexual off stage. The first time, I grabbed his crotch as a joke and he softly moaned, causing me to get turned on, and he practically palmed me through my jeans. Since then, its just been happening?

Anyways, our lips collided as our tongues worked in usion. I could the crowd roar even louder. He made his way to my hair and gave it a slight tug. I moaned into his mouth which only he would be able to hear and he was then walking back to the other side of the stage.

I stared at him for a few moments before strumming on my guitar, once again. After four more long songs, Gerard finally said goodnight to the crowd and we started walking off the stage. I pulled off my sweaty guitar strap from over my shoulder and it carelessly set it down on the ground.

Me and Gerard exchanged many lusty glances as we all sat down back stage, drinking water and cooling down. Ray was sat on the ground, chugging a water bottle accompanied with Mikey. I was sitting in the corner opposite from there and Gerard was sitting in the only chair, a beer in his hand. I winced as he took a big gulp. The alcohol has became a huge problem for Gerard lately and it physically and mentally pained me every time he drank it.

"I'm gonna go take a piss, I'll be right back," I announce to the rest of the sweaty guys in the room and I recieve several nodds.

Truth is, I just needed some fresh air and I didn't want to watch Gerard drink. I just wish there was something I could do to help him. A couple drinks once in a while is understandable but not as much as Gerard drinks. He was actually doing pretty well. That's the first beer I've seen him drink in the past two days which was incredible for him.

My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by the door leading outside opening and closing.

"Hey," Gerard spoke, leaning up against the cold brick wall next to me, leaving no space in between us.

"Hi," I reply, not moving my gaze from the ground.

"I see you're not pissing," he chuckles.

"Nope," I said, not putting effort into my responses.

"That's too bad," a slight smirk started to grow on his face.

"What, why?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Because I could've seen your dick," he was smirking now.

My cheeks heated up and butterfies danced in my stomach. A huge part of me wishes he would have caught me with my dick out now. What would he have done?

"Maybe I could still see it?" he asked, licking his lips.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I ask, growing a slight erection.

Suddenly, his lips were pressed against mine, sucking and biting. I kissed back with just as much force and slipped my hands around his waist. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and started grinding into me. The brick wall and my back were uncomfortably scraping against each other but I couldn't think of anything else at the moment but Gerard.

A high moan escaped my mouth and I could feel him smirk against my lips. He grinded harder, moving down to kiss my neck. I squirmed under his touch and let out breathy moans as he sucked and nibbled on the sensitive skin.

"G-Gerard," I began.

"Shhh," he ordered, getting on his knees.

I stared down at him and attempted to grip at the brick wall I was leaning against.

"Wh-Wha-" I was cut off my Gerard fumbling with my belt and pulling down my pants.

"Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel good, okay?" he cooed.

I breathed heavily as he began very softy palming me through my boxers. Hitched moans left my mouth as he continued working me from outside of my boxers. He went on for at least 5 minutes, enjoying the noises he was recieving. I tried to mumble out a "stop" or "this is wrong" but the words wouldn't come out.

"F-Fuck. Pleas-" I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to be inside Gerard's mouth. I had to be in Gerard's mouth.

He swifty pulled down my boxers, revealing my hard member. I flinched at the contact of the cold air. Thank fucking god this was in the middle of nowhere and there was nobody around. I just prayed that one of the guys wouldn't come back here.

He smiled wide and began by taking his thumb and rubbing the slit of my dick. He took his sweet time, until he finally had his whole hand around me, stroking slowly. I whimpered and squirmed, begging for more.

I couldn't process through my mind what was happening. Sure, we've done sexual things together like three times but it only went as far as palming. I felt like I was on a different planet. A planet only with Gerard.

When he decided he was done teasing me, he took me in his mouth, causing me to moan loudly. He began sucking slowly, his wide eyes looked up at me while doing so. His tongue danced around my member as he began to pick up the pace.

This was such a new feeling and I was so glad that I got to experience it for the first time with Gerard. He continued to bob his head on my cock until I had the urge to just completely face fuck him. He must've caught on because he planted his two hands on my thighs, giving the sign to do it.

I grabbed a fistful of his jet black hair and began pounding into his mouth at a high speed. I tried to control myself but I just couldn't. I felt the tip of my dick touch the back of Gerard's throat. He didn't gag or even flinch. I pulled at Gerard's hair, using it to help me slam into his mouth.

After a few more pounds, a weary long moan filled the air and I whimpered Gerard's name as I came into his mouth. He swallowed it all before slowly removing his mouth from me, leaving a trail of saliva between. I released my grip on his hair and let my head fall back, still gasping.

I quickly pulled up my pants and put my buckle back on. He hopped up from the ground and stood next to me again, placing his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Gee," I wasn't exactly sure what I was saying but it felt right.

"I love you too, Frank," he spoke.

I felt my mouth form into a smile as I found his hand and locked my fingers with his.

aaa idk if i like how this chapter turned out. oh well
xoxo