Part 2

So, Days passed . Fourth grade almost over. We became best friends.

Fifth Grade--

Now things were better, i wasn't the shy girl anymore. I had friends almost.. Perfect life. Shivangi being little weak in maths always came to me to ask questions about it. Their was something in her which I never had felt for anyone. It became a habit of me to make her smile.. No matter what.

Summer break came. I was at home with my sister, we were watching a movie. Named D.E.B.S .. The movie had two main characters .. "lucy diamond'' and '' sara foster''

I started imagining mmyself as lucy and shivangi as sara.. By the end of the movie .. I came to know , they loved eachother and live happy forever .

Lots of things were in my mind about it. So took my dad's phone and searched about the movie.

That day i came to know about the word 'Lesbian' .

And I just really accepted it to myself.

I knew it was a girl crush... But being a kid,

I thought ill make shivangi my gf.

--

Next day .

I woke up.. I was thinking what will I do for shivangi..

I saw roses in my garden. I plucked the best one..

Kept it in my jacket and then i sat in the car .. Still smiling thinking of her, i was waiting to go school early.

I was 18 minutes early.. And Shivangi too , luckily came early too. I took the rose from my jacket and gave it to her. Oh She smiled and said,'' is it for me''?

I said yes,'' only for you''

After that day .. I kept giving her roses and.. I searched more about being lesbian on thr net. I came to know about lot of stuff.. I was finally happy in my life .

Tho... It was fifth grade.. I felt i had matured enough.

So the last day of was tomorrow.

I was thinking maybe i should tell her how i feel.

So after lots of thinking i wrote a letter,

and it was,

'' I know its funny that im writing this,

you know we have been friends for awhile , but i wanted to tell you something, i know its the last day so im telling, I like you ..and maybe love you too. You can tell me if you feel the same. I think about yu everytime

your day dreamer

tanya

''

while writing the letter my mum came in my room.. I just hided the paper somehow.. She asked me.. If im cheating for the test.. I said no im not.

She went out.. I thanked god that i was saved.

I smiled and kept the note in my bag. And slept.

Morning came everything felt so perfect..

I was just smiling the whole day.

---

a/n :Please vote it. Im trying my level best . Its my first attempt ..

Message me , anything.. !!

Love yu guize and girls.

Tanya