Chapter three:

Picture of Jess above ^^^^

Jess Newton POV

I was looking around the house while sitting on a huge leather couch. Paintings on walls, a huge flat screen TV surrounded by three couches. A glass double door leading to a huge dining room then another glass double door leading to the kitchen. There were six cooks in the kitchen and two maids setting out the table for two people.

I was looking down at my feet when I heard footsteps behind me then next to me and finally someone stood in front of me. I looked up and froze in my spot and so did she. The person that I least expected stood in front of me.

"Up and with me." She said. I stood up and walked after her. "Guys you can go back to work now." She said continuing to walk.

"You live here?" I finally asked.

"Tell anyone and your head is going to be cut off and used as wall display like a stuffed animal head." She said without a pause. My eyes went wide at the sudden threat and I nodded my head.

We were walking up the third flight of stairs now when we finally reached the third floor. It was a long corridor with multiple doors and a huge glass wall on the end showing off the extraordinary view. There was a corridor to the left and right. Sky took the right and I followed straight behind her.

At the end of the corridor was a double door. We stopped in front of it and she unlocked it with a key. When the door opened, we walked into something like a gaming room.

There was a balcony door on the far wall with mechanical blinds controlled with a remote. There was a mini bar on the right in the corner with something which looked like alcohol bottles, like in any actual pub. There was a huge flat screen TV on the left and three leather couches around it and two gamer chairs. There was also a door which looked like it lead to a walk-in wardrobe on the left of the TV.

"Holy shit!" I said putting my hands on my head. "Is this a gaming room?" I asked.

"Nope it's a bathroom. " she said bored.

I looked at her confused. A bathroom? What the fuck? "What the fuck Skyler?" I said.

"You ask me a stupid question I give you a stupid answer." She said slightly smirking.

I walked in and started looking around. There was a pool table in the centre of the room and a door leading to another room which I assume was a bathroom.

"Do you want something to drink?" She asked from behind the mini bar.

"Yea sure I guess. What do you have?" I asked.

"Water, coke, all flavours of j2o, beer, all flavours of IZZE or sprite?" She said looking into the open fridge.

"Coke will do." I said.

She got out two cokes and closed the fridge. She then walked over to the balcony and opened the door. We both stepped outside and she handed me my drink. We both sat down on beanbags and looked up into the stars.
"So, tell me, why was you trying to break into my house?" She asked in a dull tone.

"I wasn't, I swear. I saw some dude standing on the opposite side of the fence calling two horses over. I thought he was going to take them so without a second thought I jumped over the fence to save them." I explained.

"She." Said Sky still not looking at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"She. She was standing at the other side of the fence. A female not a dude." She said opening her glass bottle of coke.