Chapter six:

Picture of Alexander above ^^^

Skyler Laidon POV:

I woke up the next morning with a sharp pain in my head. I opened my eyes to see a table filled with beer bottles, cards, poker tokens and pizza boxes. Short clips from yesterday night ran through my head but I couldn't remember what happened.

I turned my head to notice that I was laying on Logan's laps with my feet on the couch. His arm was around my shoulders and head against the couch fast asleep. I moved his arms got up and winced in pain. I looked down at myself and I was wearing my jeans and a shirt but no sign of my blazer.

Carter was laying across from us and Averie wasn't in the room. I help my head and pulled a hairband from my wrist tying my hair in a messy ponytail. I looked around and everything seems normal around the room.

I walked out of the room and into my bedroom walking straight over to my bedside cabinet. I opened the draw and took out aspirin. I found a water bottle when I walked back into the gaming room and three glasses. I put one aspirin in each glass and poured some water into it leaving it on the mini bar in the corner of the room. I walked downstairs and noticed that none of the adults were there and only maid wondering around doing their job. On the wall, there was a big wooden clock. It was 9:52 in the morning.

On the dining table there was a note.

Dear Skyler.
I am presuming that you will be the first to wake up so I address this to you but it applies to all four of you. You don't have to go to school today since I called in this morning and told them you were sick and so is Logan. I walked into the gaming room and saw the mess so I let Lydia know that you may need her to clean it up. Averie wasn't in the room however I found her in the guest room on your floor so you may want to check up on her. The cooks will make you breakfast as soon as you ask them to but you may want to wait for the rest to wake up. Also, myself, Rox and Kevin are out until Monday morning so all of you will stay in the house together. Logan knows about this and he agreed to stay so does Carter and Averie. On Friday Carter will be moving in and he may need help once again so you can either help him of get one of the servants to do it.
I love you honey, lots of Love dad xx

P.s. please try to make them feel welcome.

I shook my head after I read the note and let out a long sigh. Blaze is coming over on Saturday and it's Wednesday today. I'm also leaving to go to Miami on Saturday afternoon for a race so I have to make up an excuse on top of that. Just great.

I walked into the kitchen and found Lydia washing plates.

"Good morning Lydia. Could you by any chance help me clear up the gaming room." I asked with an unsure look.

"Good morning sky and yes of course let me just finish this and I'll be right on it." She said with a smile.

I smiled back said a quick thank you and walked back upstairs. I walked into the gaming room and drank my aspirin. I then walked back out and into my room.

My head was still pounding but I took a pair of black leggings, an oversized grey hoodie and a grey tank top along with my Calvin Klein underwear and bra. I got into the shower and felt much better. After some time I got out and put my clothes on. I didn't bother with shoes but I never really do anyway. I had my black ankle socks on and that should do for me.

I walked into the gaming room and put my hair back into a messy pony tail. I noticed that the room was clean and the boys were sitting on the couches drinking the aspirin. They didn't notice me standing next to the door and started a conversation.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Carter asked Logan.

"I remember part. Like playing poker, spin the bottle and I remember kissing Sky too." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.