Slytherin's Have More Fun

"I'm so tired," Hermione muttered yawning as they reached the Great Hall. She'd gotten a few looks, a few taps even and a bunch of people coming up to her and asking her who she was. Of course when they noticed who it was, their faces were a mask of shock and confusion.

"Well you've got to be hungry too!" Ron said as they walked in, their hands entwined and a grin playing on his lips. Hermione looked over at him smiling as she wrapped her free hand around his arm leaning in and sighing.

She was pretty sure the whole hall had turned in their seats to watch the golden trio walk down towards their Gryffindor table.

Somewhere though, in the pit of her stomach, Hermione could feel guilt and if she had been the same girl she used to be before the war, it would have killed her...in fact, the bad girl in her wouldn't have a say but she's not and Hermione was fighting the guilt insisting it was a dare and nothing more.

After all, she had no feelings for Malfoy so it wasn't cheating? And she was simply...living it up, so no harm. You can't blame a girl for trying her 'other' options.

Ron would have done the same in her shoes.

As they walked down towards their seats, Harrys arm around Ginny's waist the hall burst into claps some clapping Harry's back and Ron's but there was one year group that simply sat, reluctantly clapping their hands with their faces set in cold horror and hatred.

Harry and Ginny sat opposite Hermione and Ron and through McGonagall's speech all Hermione could feel were those cold grey eyes boring into her from the minute she walked in and even harder when she had leaned into Ron. Now that they were sitting down and everyone was paying attention to the new Head, Hermione allowed her eyes to slowly shift over from the head and from the Gryffindors over to the opposite table closest to the wall and next to them.

Slytherin Table.

Her eyes scanned past all the glaring and half frightened Slytherins until her eyes met his, his grey cold sparkling eyes.

They caught and Malfoys were narrowed before he really noticed that she was looking straight at him. Automatically he unnarrowed them and just looked at her, his brain screaming at him to make a disgusted face and look away or somehow tease her in a way and not the smirking type...but he couldn't.

There was something hidden in those light brown eyes that wouldn't let him do anything.

He couldn't even think properly!

His views on mudbloods were supposed to be changing, and they were...very, VERY slowly so it wasn't such a crime to suddenly have manly feelings and think of her legs...was it? Malfoy needed more comfort and so simply put it as, she's dirt...so I can think of her like she's cheap. But part of him knew, maybe he was being eased a little quicker into this 'new' way of living/thinking.

Hermione should have looked away blushing like crazy, she should have wanted to not care and simply frown at him she should have even never wanted to look at him again since last night but like she said, she needed to enjoy life and she had payback to get.

Well part of her knew it was mainly because she was liking this new...power? This power over someone by being...a little lose, a little bad.

Without really thinking or letting her good girl, book worm self interfere, Hermione's lips pulled into a smirk and she tore her eyes to the front just catching his once again shocked face.