2

Keneisha had been woken up from a knock on her door, she checked her phone to see the time. It was 01:45 in the Morning. She stood up from the sofa and went to the door, she nearly fell to the floor because of of what Justine looked. Justine's face was full of wounds and bruises.

"J...Justine... W-what happend?"

Keneisha said while shaking

"I'll... I'll explain later... But for now please let me clean up and rest"

Justine said while holding her jacked up checks. Keneisha let Justine in while trying to hold back her tears. Seeing Justine like this made her feel weak, like her world is starting to fall apart.

××××

"Why the fuck would you do drugs!?"

Keneisha shouted at Justine. Justine explained everything that happend last night, which caused Keneisha to get mad at her.

"I'm so sorry Kine... It's just-" Keineisha cut her off.

"Sorry? Is that all you can say? What if your mom finds out about what you've done?!"

"Kine, lower your goddamn voice. Someone might hear us" Justine said in a hushed tone.

"You know what? I'm done. I'm so fucking done" Keneisha threw both of her hands in the air while walking in circles

"Whatever. Bu-" once again, Keneisha cut her off.

"It's because of that Stefanie bitch again, isn't it?" Justine is wondering why is Keneisha cussing a lot today. Maybe she's in a bad mood? Justine thought to herself.

"Excuse me? How in the world would Stefanie get into thi-"

"Fuck it. I'm outta here"

Keneisha puts on her jacket and takes her car keys, Leaving Justine hanging.

××××××××

Keneisha's POV

I walked into a café to freshen my mind. I don't know why it always affects me a lot when Justine does something stupid or whenever she gets in trouble.

"Hi Ma'am, welcome to Expressó coffee shop. Can I take your order?"

"Yeah uhm.. I'll take Mocha with ice, 50% sugar and uhm... Blueberry cheesecake"

The girl nodded as she walked away and guided me where my seat is. It's 08:05 in the morning and I'm completely stressed. I needed to talk to someone right now.

Me: hey jus. What's the iMessage of that guy U were telling me abt?

<Sent 08:05 AM>

I waited for her reply while taking a bite of the cheesecake that I ordered earlier

Jusdamn: well someone's finally getting interested to have new friends.lol his un is luke_is_a_penguin

<Received 05:07 AM>

Luckily, this cafè has a WiFi so, I opened my iMessage and searched for that guy's username. I wonder how old he is. Maybe 13 or 16 idk. His username just sounds silly as hell

×××××××
Kinepot: hey there :-)

Luke_is_a_penguin: oh Hi there ;-)

Kinepot: lol haha what's ur name?

Luke_is_a_penguin: isn't that like.. Obvious? Lol