5

Keneisha's POV

"Hey Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you dating Justine?"

I don't know what came to my mind. That question suddenly popped out of my mouth, but right now, Cassie is talking to her cousin.

"Maybe" He chuckled "why?"

"It's just-" My voice trailed off

I was in the middle of my sentence when Mikayla interrupted me.

"Guys! We're in! Let's go and get wasted" Mikayla said excitedly while running in circles.

✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖

I was amazed by this place, it has loads of beautiful as fuck lights and good music and hot boys. And it's just.. Wow

"Drink this!" Luke said.

"What?!" I couldn't hear him because of the loud music

"I said, drink this! It's tequila!" Luke screamed at the top of his lungs, and I took the plastic cup that has this thing called 'tequila'

The alcohol tasted bad at first, but the more I drink, The more I crave for it.

----

06:21 AM
The next morning was a total blur. I can't remember anything that happend last night but right now I'm in someone's bed and half naked. Wait, oh no. I'm half naked, what did I just do last night oh my god I need to remember everything.

I grabbed someone's sweater on the floor and wore it. It smelled so good, like a Channel men's perfume and a lil' bit of alcohol but on top of everything it's 100% cotton and hooray for cotton sweaters!

I was about to wear my shoes when someone opened the door.

"H-hey"

It was just Luke, maybe this is his house?

"Did you had a good sleep?" He added, a light ray of sunshine flew right into his eyes making his eyes appear even more blue

I nodded in response. There was a moment of silence for 6 seconds and then he decided to break the silence

"Uh, breakfast's ready just go down and we'll go to school together"

I just stared at him because my mind is still in a blur. I literally can't remember anything that happend last night and after a few seconds I nodded my head as response again.

He closed the door before he left, and once again. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell just happend last night, maybe I should ask Mikayla and Cassie?