6

Keneisha's POV

I went down a flight of stairs to eat breakfast just like Luke said. But of course before I went down, I took a quick bath and since this is Luke's house I used a lot of men stuff. Like his shampoo, deodorant, cologne and it sucks because it smells too manly. And luckily his mom has some unused underwear and she made me use it.

And of course I wore the same skinny jeans I wore yesterday and I borrowed a T-shirt from Luke which has this design from one of my favorite bands called Nirvana and for my shoes, just a black converse.

We were about to leave but then, I saw this beautiful long sleeved red flannel and without any hesitation. I took it and wore it around my waist.

"Stealing my clothes huh, Keneisha Fletcher?" He said while closing the door

I just giggled in response. I grabbed his hand, telling him to start walking now because we are totally late and I am totally dead to Mrs. Dawson again.

But then I remembered that it's just 06:24 AM right now, means I still have more time to walk to school. I just hope my car is still there.

"Luke?"

"What" there was no question in his voice

"Tell me..." My voice trailed off "everything that happend last night"

He gave me a worried with a mix of sadness look

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. He opened his mouth but he couldn't say a word.

"I-you.... we uh.. Let's just say.." His voice trailed off "you went-" i cut him off

"Dude, I want the whole story" I said

"No, it's better for you to not know" his tone of voice was cold and emotionless.

Why is he like this? Is he having mood swings? Is he on his period? Okay no, just kidding. But seriously though, what is wrong with him?

"Luke" I said trying to get his attention "are you okay?"

"You think I look okay" there was no question in his voice-again and it was so cold and... Sad.

"What is wrong with you? Are you on your period or something?" I said half-joking. I hope he didn't take that too seriously.

He just rolled his eyes and I noticed that we are near to our school. I tried to lighten up the mood by making him run.

"First one to get to school will buy pizza!" I giggled while sprinting.

"Oh it's on, Ms. Fletcher" he grinned starting to run towards the school gates. I forgot that this man has long ass legs which makes him run faster than I do.

"Luke!" I stopped to catch my breath "wait up giraffe!"

----

After a few minutes I finally made it to the school and I saw Luke standing with a blonde curly haired boy which I think I've seen before. I ran a a little close to Luke to see who is he talking to because that guy looks so familiar.

"Yeah so.." The guy's voice trailed off "band practice later, m'kay?" The curly haired boy said. I really feel like I know this guy

"Yeah sure" Luke suddenly looks at my direction "uh, can I invite someone?" He raised one eyebrow

"Sure, that'd be great" the guy also looked at my direction then he smirked at me and Luke

"Well, I'd love to stay and talk but I think I'm interrupting something-" Luke cut him off

"No no no it's not what you think ash-" the guy cutted him off also

"Nah, besides I've got to go and meet bryanna now" he gave Luke a pat on the back "bye hemmo" and then he left

I ran towards Luke "who was that?" I chuckled

"Ashton" he said. Ashton. I've heard that name before.

"Ashton what?" I asked

"Irwin" he replied. ha! I knew it!

"Really?!" I said trying not to look so shocked

"Yeah, why?" He chuckled

"He's my cousin! Luke!" Luke looked really shocked judging by the look on his face

"What?! Really? Does he know you?" He asked with wide eyes

"Back then, yes but now I don't know" I replied while walking

"Oh, I see" he said while following me

----

"So, are you gonna come or what?" He said while walking me towards our classroom. He invited me to one of his band practice and that is today.

"Sure, I'll come" I replied

"Awesome" he said raising his hand, signalling me to hi-five him, and I did hi-fived him.

We are in front of my classroom now and it's time to say goodbye. But I don't really want for this moment to end.

I was about to open the door when he called me.

"Hey Keneisha"

I turned my head to his side and raised my eyebrows telling him to continue

"Meet me at the parking lot later, we're gonna buy pizza first" he chuckled after that.

----

A/N: Hi so I noticed that there were a lot of mistakes on the past chapters and I am going to fix it. But no worries BC I'll still try to make it romantic as possible mwah