Chapter 3

Before I start, YES I know there aren't Waffle Houses on the West Coast. I hate huddle house and that's all they have. >.<

Oh and I curse a LOT, sorry if that offends some of you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyla’s POV

-BOOM-

I peeled my face from the floor and crawled back onto my bed. Fucking Douchebag. I hit Langston and made him fall off of the other side of the bed.

“The fuck man.” he said standing up, I quickly shut my eyes before he saw I was awake. “I know you awake.” He said getting back into my bed. “No I’m not.” I said rolling onto my stomach. “Get up.” He said sitting up.

“No.” I said rolling my eyes internally. “Fuck that.” I said. “It’s 12:20.” “I wanna sleep until 3:30” “I’ll take you to waffle house and then ChicFilA to get you a shake later.” He said getting out of my bed. I laid still and thought it through.

“Kyla. Get out of bed. It’s 12:25.” My mom said coming into my room. I slanted my eyes at her and she shook her head and walked out, but not before telling me to get up again. I got out of my bed and stretched.

“Go home.” I said looking at Langston. “I am home.” He said smiling. “Well, get out. I have to shower.” “You don’t HAVE to. I know you  stank.” He said laughing. I ran over to him and he jumped up. I cornered him and he poked my boob. “OW. They’re tender!” I said slapping his arm.

“Ew. It’s that time.” He said making a face. “As of today, yes.” I said punching him and walking to my closet to get dressed for the day. When I went to shower Langston was back into my bed watching Adventure Time. -.-

**

Langston’s POV

When Ky went to her bathroom, I went to my room at her house and grabbed some sweatpants and a wifebeater and went back to her room. She was out of the shower and she was standing at the sink washing her face cleanser off. I stepped into the shower and stripped.

“Why can’t you shower at home?” She asked. “Cause, I like your bathroom. It’s super cute!” I said squealing like a girl and starting the shower.

When I finished she handed me my towel and I got out. “Hurry up. I got Waffle House FEVER.” Ky said walking out of the bathroom.

I got dressed and threw my clothes in her dirty clothes hamper. “I’m actually tired of washing your clothes. Go home.” She said putting on her sneakers “You know damn well you’d miss me if I actually went home. “You right.” She said smiling. “Let’s go.” I said putting my hat on and walking out of her room.

“Bye momma.” I said telling her mom bye, kissing her on the cheek. “Bye mommie.” Kyla said following suit. “See ya’ll later if I’m not gone too.” She said “Where you going?” We both asked “Atlanta, I have business to handle.” Ms. Draya said. “Oh.” We said “Ya’ll be good. Don’t act a nut while I’m gone. Your dad is gone for the weekend too.” “Okay. Love you.” I said walking out.

When we got to waffle house, Kyla jumped out of my car and skipped inside. Why is she so happy today?