Chapter 16

Langston's POV

Kyla walked over to me after I grabbed my phone charger and she wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sorry." She said rubbing my back. "I'm sorry too." I said sighing.

I'm sure neither one of us know why we apologized, but we can't stand being upset with each other and when we are it kills us. "Whose here to see me?" She asked "Come on." I said walking towards my house. I felt her hit me "What?" "Why didn't you come get me today?" "I have a very good reason! Come on." I said pulling her inside.

Kyla's POV

Lang sat on the couch and I looked around. "Langston I don't see anything." I said sitting beside him. "Pooh Nana." I heard from the stairway. I turned and saw Langston's older brother Madison. "Maaaaad!" I said running over to him and practically jumping on him.

"Damn. Hey." He said wrapping his arms around me. I swear evey Higgins gives the best hugs. "I missed you kid!" He said causing me to giggle. "I missed you too." I said smiling. "You know what else I missed Ky?" "What's that?" I asked "Your cooking. Can you PLEASE make me food? I'm starving." He said pouting "I second that statement." Langston yelled from the couch "Sure. What'll it be boys?" "Meatloaf!" Madison yelled "Macaroni and Cheesee!" Langston said. "Rock paper scissors me for it!" Madison yelled.

The boys started to argue over the food choice. "I'll make both guys." "Thanks Pooh." They said hugging me. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I'm a little behind.

Happy New Year!! And I'm gonna try and start writing and uploading again. I'm just so freaking busy! Thanks for understanding xoxox