Chapter 19

Lauren's POV

I snuck around the back of Langston's house and tried to find his window. Once I figured out which one it was, I looked right through it. I'd been calling his phone all night and he didn't answer any of my calls.

I saw him twisting and turning in the bed and I saw someone on the other side of the bed sit up. I let out a small squeal and ducked down just in case someone heard me. I saw a small light in the room come on and I stayed low with my ear pressed to the window.

"Wake up Langston." I heard a female's voice say lightly. OH THAT BITCH!

I grabbed my phone and slightly sat up. I snapped a picture of the homewrecking whore and ran back to my car so I could scream in peace.

I did 90 the entire way home and when I got home I ran to my room and dialed 559-856-9462. I'm gonna make that bitch fucking pay, let the games begin.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I literally randomly logged into the account today and I saw that people still loved this story, almost 2 years later. Thanks guys. I'm gonna try to finish this up (no promises, I'm busier now than when I started writing), as I don't like leaving things undone lol. Expect uploads to come (if you want them haha)

See ya!