Chapter 14

Kyla’s POV

When we got finished eating Jamall said he had to go take care of his sister. I really wanted to spend time with him so we could get to know each other, but I didn’t bother because I understood his family was first.

I drove to my house and when I got out Langston’s house lights were on. I walked across the grass and knocked on the door. In a matter of seconds, Langston was there in some sweats and on the phone. I stepped inside and put my purse down. When I went to the kitchen the smell of the Lasagna hit me. I looked in the oven and it was bubbling. I walked to the pantry and grabbed some corn and texas toast from the freezer.

Langston walked into the kitchen “It’s been in there every since you called. Is it ready?” He asked moving his phone from his face. “Give it 5 minutes. I have to make the corn and texas toast too.” I said emptying the corn into the pot and checking on the toast that was in the oven with the lasagna.

He nodded and sat at the island. I felt him staring at me and I ignored him. “Here.” I mumbled putting his plate of food in front of him. “Aye, bae I’mma call you tomorow. Yeah she here. Nah, she cooked. I bet you can. Aight, bye.” He said hanging up. I rolled my eyes and watched him eat. “Langston.” I said, unable to keep my thoughts to myself. “Wassup?” He asked “Why don’t you like Jamall. And why don’t he like you?” “Ion know. Fuck him.” Langston said. “Ya’ll gone have to get alone. He’s my boyfriend now.” I said.

“That bitch ass boy pulled up on me today and asked where you was. Ion fuck with him. Keep him away from me.” He spat. “Langston.” “End of discussion Pooh.” He said eating again. I sighed. This is bad.

Langston’s POV

Truth be told before today I woulda at least been able to contain my hated for the boy, but now that he thinks he bad, I want my one. And I on’t want to put my hands on Kyla’s boyfriend but he deserve that shit.

Of course I’m not gone tell Kyla about it right now, maybe one day.

**

I rolled over and fell flat on my ass. “Damn.” I said getting up. I was unconscious after that bomb ass lasagna I ate last night. Kyla was in the shower and I didn’t have time to wait on her, so I decided to shower in my mom’s room.

I just grabbed random articles of clothing and made my way to my mommy’s room. I got into the shower and washed myself. “Langy. I’m gonna go now. Someone’s picking me up.” Kyla said coming into the bathroom.  “Aight.” I said “Have a good day.” She said walking out. I got out of the shower and put on my Levi cutoffs, my polo shirt, and my nikes. I walked out of my mom’s room and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed my keys from the table and walked out of my house.

Lauren was standing by my car and she smiled when she saw me. Damn. “Hey.” I said dryly as I unlocked my door. “I need a ride.” “You have a car.” “I wanna ride with you.” She said smiling. I rolled my eyes and nodded. She walked over to the passenger side.

Kyla’s POV

(Outfit on the side)

I sat in Jamall’s car while he looked for somewhere to park.

“Can I ask you a question.” I said looking at him. “Shoot.” “Why’d you pick me to be your girlfriend?” “Honestly, you’re gorgeous, super intelligent, and you’re a athlete. I had to snatch you up.” He said smiling. Jamall picked a spot and parked. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. “You’re not too bad yourself.” I said getting out of his car. He came over and put his hands on each side of me. “Give me a kiss.” He said making a face. I laughed and pushed him away. He gripped my face by my chin and forced me to kiss him. It hurt a little, but I figured it was unintentional so I gave in and let his tongue enter my mouth.

“Thanks bae.” He said slapping my ass and grabbing my arm. I walked behind him and eventually snatched away from him. He turned around and I saw anger in his eyes that faded. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I heard him call for me but I kept walking.

“Hey hoes!” I said greeting my friends. “Sup mamacita?” Pash said turning away from her phone. “Hey Pooh.” Tae said pulling away from Justin’s face long enough to tell me hi. “Where’s Sexy Lex?” I asked her. “She’s not coming. She said something about being tired from Softball practice.” Pash said hugging Chris, who approached us. “Way to make me feel lonely.” I mumbled “There’s your man now.” Tae said laughing.

Jamall came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. “Hey.” He mumbled against my neck. “Hey bae.” I said reaching up and rubbing his hair. I turned in his arms and looked at him. He reached down and whispered in my ear, “Don’t you ever snatch away from me or ignore me when I’m talking to you again. Got it?” he said pulling back with a smile. I looked at him shocked “Alright baby! I gotta go. See you later.” He said pecking my lips and walking away.

Langston walked up to the group with Lauren holding his hand. “Hey ya’ll.” He said waving. “Hi guys.” Lauren mumbled. Langston started a conversation and Lauren interrupted him. “Can we leave? I don’t wanna be around these people.” She said whining. “Girl bye. You can leave and go talk to your friends, but my bestfriend and I are talking.” I said “Well my boyfriend is leaving with me if I go.” “I don’t see a nigga that would put up with you and your shit.” I shot back. “He’s right here bitch.” She said rubbing Langston’s stomach. “Bitch? I got your bitch.” I said getting in her face.

“Come on Pooh.” Langston said as Tae and Pash held my arms back. “You sticking up for this goofy!?” I asked. He didn’t say anything. “Oh, that’s how it is?” I asked pushing him. “Stop being so damn petty towards my girl yo.” he said rolling his eyes. “Petty? If anyone’s being petty around here, it’s you. You know we don’t like that goofy and you still bring her around! So keep yo ‘girl’ away from me.” I said walking away.

I wasn’t going to disrespect my friendship and hurt his little girlfriend’s feelings more that I already have.

---------------------------------------------

I'm really really really really sorry ya'll. I've been so busy already with school. It's hard already and I hate physics and psyciology and Pre Cal.-.-

But I got a 115 on my quiz. Fwm lol

I'm gonna start writing and all that chiz again when I get done with HW, Studying, and my sports, and supporting my boyfriend, and when I get done with cleaning, oh and driving every freaking body around. (See how busy I am?)