Chapter 15

Langston's POV

After Kyla's little show earlier, Lauren told me to stay away from her. I don't know why she even let the words come out of her mouth, she knows that Ky and I have ALWAYS been close and we're always going to be around each other.

She's not my girlfriend, but simply because Kyla was so out of pocket with her, I felt bad and I took up for her, somewhat.

I got in my car and waited for Lauren to come out of the school. She got in the car and kissed me. "Hey baby." She said smiling. "Wassup?" I asked starting the car. "I was doing a little thinking." "About?" "Us." She stated simply. "What about?" I asked. "I think we should be official..." She said "Why?" "Because I love you and I want to be your girlfriend." She said. I remained silent the whole time. "What do you say?" "Whatever you want." I said rolling my eyes as I pulled into her driveway. "Well my mom's probably gonna want to eat dinner with you." She said smiling. "Whatever." I said letting her kiss me. I drove away from her house and started towards my own.

When I got to my house I got out and went to my kitchen. "Langston?" I heard my brother call. "Hey Madison. What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I can't come home?" "No." "Well fuck you too." He said pulling me in for a hug. "How long are you gonna be here?" "I'm done for the semester. I don't go back until fall." he said turning back to his bag of chips. "Well aight." I said walking away.

"Where's Kyla?" "I don't know. Probably at dance or with her boyfriend." I said turning away from him. "Boyfriend?!" "I'll tell you later." "Tell her to come over here. I miss her." "Will do." I said walking away.

**
Kyla's POV

I walked out of dance practice and waited on Langston. I pulled out my phone and diaed his number. "Hey Ky!" I heard someone behind me Jamall was hanging out of his car window. "Hello?" Langston said finally answering the phone. I sighed and walked towards Jamall's car "I was just leaving practice but Jamall's here." I said "I can still come get you." Langston said "Nah, I'll just come right over when I get home." "Whatever. Someone's here to see you too." He said hanging up as I got into Jamall's car.

"Hey baby." He said kissing me. "Hey." I said putting on my seatbelt. "How was practice?" "Fine." "Why are you being short with me?" "I'm not." I said "Yes you are." He said sighing. "I'm sorry." I said turning to him "Whatever." Jamall said continuing to drive. "Don't get an attitude with me. I said I was sorry." "And you don't tell me what to do or we're gonna have a very big problem." He snapped glancing at me and pulling into my driveway.

"What the fuck ever." I said getting out and slamming the door. "Don't slam my shit!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked up the steps to my house. "Oh and you better stay the fuck away from him." He said pointing to Langston, who was walking to his car. Jamall out his car in reverse and sped away from my house.

I threw my dance bag into my house and walked to Langston's house. I don't know who the hell Jamall thinks he is but he can't tell me what to do or who to do it with, he can go to hell.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I wanna start by saying IM SO SORRY! I lost focus on writing because I was focused on a billion other things. I'm gonna try and finish this story because I hate not finishing things.

See you soon, I promise!!!

Comment & Vote!