Chapter: 6

Star stood up and walked to her bed. There were many thoughts running through her head and she was trying to figure out how she felt about Marco. She then remembered everything that just happened and a tears were streaming down her face. Marco knocked on her door and Star said "Come in, Marco." Marco opened the door and ran towards Star. Star hugged Marco and said "Marco, do you really love me? Or were you just messing with me?" "I really love you Star. I love you more than anything. I meant everything that I said to you." Marco said pulling apart from the hug and held her hands. "I was hoping you were going to say that!" Star said as she wrapped her arms around Marco's neck, pulled him closer and kissed him. After the kiss Marco hugged Star. Star didn't want to let go, she just wanted to stay in his embrace forever and never leave his side again. Star closed her eyes tightly and said "I love you, Marco. I always have and I have ever since we first met." Star then realized what she said and felt Marco let go of her. "Marco I'm sorry I said that! Just forget about it." Star said looking down. "No I'm happy you said that. I was just surprised. I love you Star." Marco said as he kissed Star.