Chapter: 10

Star tried not to cry when she walked over to Marco and said "Marco I know that you are dating Jackie." "What? Star, I'm not dating Jackie. I like you!" Marco said when he tried to hold Star's hand but she backed away and looked like she was about to cry. "Marco you don't have to lie to me I saw you two hug. If you wanted to be with Jackie instead you could of just told me." Star said as a tear rolled down her cheek and she walked home by herself. Star ran up to her room and locked her door. Star went to bed and hoped that everything will be fine tomorrow. There are only 3 days until the Blood Moon Ball. Star woke up and saw a picture of her and Marco. A tear rolled down her cheek and she walked into the bathroom. Marco was finishing combing his hair and he looked really upset. Star decided to cheer him up by sneaking up to him and hugged him from behind. Marco was surprised and tried to kiss Star but she backed away. "Marco you need to make up your mind on whether you want to be with me or Jackie. In the meantime I'll just try to leave you alone." Star said while walking downstairs. During Star and Marco's first class, Star saw Marco talking to Jackie and she started to get jealous again but she didn't hear what Jackie said. "Marco how did Star take the news?" Jackie asked. "She wouldn't let me explain since she thought we were dating since she saw us hug yesterday." Marco said while playing with a note in his hand. "I'm guessing that the note explains what happened." Jackie said while looking down at the note.