Chapter 2

-Clayton's POV-

I shut off my laptop and smiled. It sucks that Ash's mom will be gone for her birthday, but I've got just the thing to cheer her up. I pulled out my phone and texted the guys.

"I have an idea, meet at Chipolte tmrw @ 2?"

They all agreed within minutes, excited by the idea of a burrito. I tweeted my followers a quick goodnight and went to sleep.

*Next day*

I woke up the next day at 12. I showered, tweeted, and listened to some music until 1:40. I grabbed my keys to the civic and drove to Chipolte. I smiled the whole way there thinking of my plan, Ash was gonna freak.

I walked inside, spotted the guys in line and walked over. Once we got our food and finished Instagraming it, I spoke up. "So Ashlee's birthday is Saturday." Dalton's head immediately snapped up, I smiled and continued. "And her mom will still be in Wisconsin working. So, I thought we could throw her a private party and invite her friends." They all smiled and Brady added, "Yeah I mean we owe her for the wedding gig, plus she's pretty chill." Drew and Dalton nodded. "Then its settled."

*Ashlee's POV*

I stepped out of the shower and heard my phone beep. I dried my hands on my towel and checked my phone. Sandra sent me a picture of the ocean and palm trees from her honeymoon with Ben. I smiled, they're so cute. I saw another text from.. "Dalton" I breathed. "Hey Ashlee!" I stared at my phone. Why am I freaking out? It's just a boy. An adorable boy with an amazing voice and the prettiest blue eyes.. sigh. I typed out a quick hey and got dressed. Within seconds my phone beeped with another reply. "So I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out tomorrow? The fair is in town. I could invite the rest of the guys if you wanted?"

What. Did I read that right? I quickly scanned over the message again. Yup. Dalton wanted to hang out with ME. I didn't really want the other guys to come though. I quickly typed, "Yeah! That sounds great, I'd love to see you tomorrow. Pick me up at 12?"  I sat down on my bed, pulled up my laptop and opened Twitter. By that time my phone lit up and was displaying my message. I took a deep breath and unlocked my phone. "Sweet, I'll see you tomorrow!(:"

I smiled. Tomorrow was gonna rock.