Chapter 1: Bound To Fall

It was a calm night and Violet was walking around so she could find a nice spot to go see the stars. She was far away from her home. When she was looking for her house it was getting dark but, she couldn't find her house. So she ran to go find it. Then, without looking Violet fell in a hole. Violet fell on a pile of flowers.''Hello! Did you come from above?"

Violet looked everywhere to find the source that was talking."I'm right down here. The Flower!" "Ummm............ Sorry. Yes I am from above." The Flower had a big smile on it's face."I can help you find a way back up there." Violet was happy for the flower to help her."All you have to do is trust me." So Violet had trusted the flower. She follow the flower into a dark space.

The flower turned around and had a murderous smile on it's face."You're such a dumb child just like the rest of the humans that came down HERE! NOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE LIKE THE REST OF THEM DID."said the flower in a dark tone.Then out of nowhere a goat had appeared."WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP!!!!!!!"Next the goat had killed the evil flower and took you're hand."You were lucky and you were bound to fall."Violet wounder what is going to happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope you like my first ever story on UNDERTALE!