Chapter 7: The Project 87

Gaster POV

I woke up and saw that Violet wasn't around. I got up and looked all over the house. I couldn't find her. Oh no! Maybe Chara came. Gosh dang it. I came back to the living room and same Sans and Papyrus reading a note.

"What are you guys reading?" i said.

"Um.. Gaster... T-This is for you from Chara." said Sans

"What! Give me that!" I read the note. So she did take her... but where? I told Sans and Papyrus to keep a close eye out to see if Chara is around. I hate when people take things that are mine away. I mind as well get some help. Maybe Alphys can help. I hope she didn't ruin our projects!

PAPYRUS POV

I WAS WALKING AND I SAW SOMETHING IN THE CORNER OF MY LEFT EYE. SO I WENT TO GO CHECK IT OUT.

Undyne POV

Man, where is Papyrus when you need him. I'll just stop by the lab and see Alphys. I knocked on the door.

"W-Whose t-there.."

"Um.. The one and only Undyne. Can you let me in Alphys."

"S-sure. I-I don't mind." she open the door and I saw Gaster. What is he doing here.

"Um.. Hey.. Gaster. what brings you here." i said.

"Well I have to work on my project to get a love one back.... why?"

"Oh nothing I thought that Alphys would be alone... just us."

"Well Gaster needs my help to get his little Violet from Chara. Would you like to help us." I nodded my head and went to her.

"Are you sure we should trust him Alphys?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah. Why? You still not trust him yet?"

"I don't trust him at all. What if hes trying to gain our trust and then kill us."

"We don't know that yet. Um.. Undyne can you check on Mettaton. Please."

"Okay i will." I walked to Mettaton's room and saw she was talking on the phone with someone. She notice me and hanged up the phone.

"Hey Undyne. What do you want cause I'm busy at the moment."

"Well Alphys to ch-"

"Oh, Tell Her I'm FINE. Okay" she pick up her phone " Sorry sweetheart. Alphus was worried again BLAH BLAH BLAH." I left the room and saw Gaster looking for something.

Gaster POV

Where is it. i need to find it now. If I don't she'll be gone forever. Let's see what we can find.
"Hey Gaster need any help with something."

"Oh Undyne. Well yes but I'll need Sans to do it. Can you get him for me?"
"Sure I'll bring him here."

Undyne left and I continued my work on the project. It's almost done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE BECAUSE OF MY COMPUTER. ITS BEEN FREAKIN UP FOR THIS MONTH. SO I HAD TO USE MY MOM'S COMPUTER. I'LL WRITE PART 2 MAYBE TODAY OR TOMORROW. UNTIL NEXT DAWN.
P.S
Might get new computer.