Chapter 6: Once Was Real,Now Gone Forever

Gaster POV

I'm glad that my little Violet is here. As long as I'm not alone I will be happy. I just need to keep her safe from Chara. And if she comes here then she will kill her. What if she dies and Asgore gets her soul of determination. Then it will be gone forever. I swear why does he need 7 souls to cross. I mean you can cross with just one like his son did. He risk his life to put that girl by the golden flowers. He is a... i can't even. Gaster you need to stay away of the "what ifs" or else your just putting her and you endanger. I can't risk another life lost.

Violet POV

I look up at Gaster to see him daydreaming. It was creeping me out and i didn't know what to say. I was going to get him out of his daydreaming until Sans grabbed me.

"Sorry kid, when he is like this he can do something bad. And I don't want you hurt okay? Just stay away from him for a little while."

"No Sans let go of me I just want him to snap back!" I finally got out of his grip and went straight for a hug. Then he snap back to reality.

"Hey there DAYDREAMER what were you thinking about." I said.

"Um.. just an old friend. Why?" he said.

"I know you're not telling me the truth Mr. Ghost. Tell me it know or these two become crack heads of here."

"No.. please don't crack their head please."

"Then tell me the truth."

"Fine. I was-" he was cut off by a slam of the door. I saw a black figure and it look like it was the same size as me. I could make  out that she was holding something in her hand. I think it is a big knife!!!!!!!!!!

Chara POV

Finally I found Snowdin. Now for Gaster's little blue Violet. She will die and I will be the cause for it. I found where Sans live thanks to that ugly goat that I met. Ha Ha.. she is such a fool to believe me. Does she never understand you can't trust everyone or everything. I slam open the door to see Papyrus, Sans, Gaster, and his little Violet. Now I will kill you Violet for what happen 3 years ago.

///FLASH BACK///

I was eight and so was Violet. We are in our last hour of school and we could do anything. So I was talking to my friend name Danny and we were talking about what we wanted to do when we grow up. I told him I wanted to me my own game and he said he wanted to become a gamer. I was happy that today was the last day of school. Then Violet and the other girls came up and mocked me. Then Violet said,"Ha ha ha you can't do anything Chara. Your just a mess up like the rest of this class. And one day you'll die alone. 4everalone! HA HA HA!" I was about to cry until the bell rang. 

I walking out of school and Violet tripped. I land on my face and I could hear her laugh at the site of me and my face it dirt. When she left I got up and walked in the forest. I found a village and there was a monster. The people were attacking it. Then he left. So I followed him to a underground world. I saw him turn to ashes and saw two other monsters come. They were sad. They were goats and they both were crying. The male goat pick up the ashes and put them in a jar. I came out of my place that I was hiding and walked up to the female goat and said i was sorry for what happen to him. She hugged me and asked if I would stay with her. I nodded my head and walked with her. When i left to explore I thought these monsters were just fake. So killed each and everyone of them. Even when I found out that they were real I still killed them. It was my own game I played at and was was the winner for each round.

///FLASH BACK///

I put a knock out gas in the room and everyone was knocked out. So i took Violet and left a note.

 DEAR GASTER,

IF YOU WANT VIOLET COME AND GET HER UNTIL THE FINAL BATTLE MY FRIEND. IT WAS ONCE REAL, NOW GONE FOREVER.

 YOURS NOT TRULY ,

 CHARA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOOPPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT TOOK ME TWO HOURS TO FINISH. ITS ALREADY 5:04. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD MORNING AND UNTIL NEXT DAWN.