Project 87 Part 2

Sans POV
I am so worried that Chara could have Don something terrible. And whys Papyrus!? I haven't seen him since this morning. What if she got him again. I don't mind but if she does something to him..she is going to have a bad time. Then someone knocked on the door.

Gaster POV
Ok I found it. Now I just need Sans. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a girl. The same height as me but she looks upset. "Hmm.. Gaster are you okay? You look like you've been scared."
Wait! I know that voice from anywhere. The knight herself, Luna. I haven't seen her in a while. "Yeah I'm fine Luna just that I haven't seen you in a while." She gave me a smile and laugh out loud. "What's funny?"
She stopped and looked at me."Well nothing." her smile turned to a frown," I heard about Violet. I can't believe that Chara did that." She called her brother Dark. He came out with Papyrus!!! " What is he doing here. I thought he was at Snowdin!"
"Well i found him when he saw me so I took him."

Sans POV
I open the door and i saw Undyne. "Hey um... Gaster wanted you to come and do something."
"What is it?"
"It's something to get Violet back." Well I'll do this for Violet back. So I went with her to the lab. I go to the lab and I see Papyrus and her brother in there. I think his name is Derek Knight. Then I saw her talking to gaster. "What is SHE doing here??!!!!"
"Oh Sans you're here. Please come with me. We need to get started." I nodded my head and went with him. Of course I don't like saying that name of hers. Luna Knight. She is the worst person to talk to. She never leaves you alone. She's a creep. She always watching Papyrus. "Sans. Sans! Sans!" I heard someone call my name. It was gaster. "Good you're back. Now time to do the project." I looked at him and ask,"what does this do?"
"Well.. It extracts evil from the person you want to save. It takes every tiny evil that's inside or next to that person you want to save. The reason why I named it Projet 87 was because of Violet. It's her favorite number of all-time. She helped me make it with her mind of friendship, love,even caring. I use you because you have that inside of you Sans. If this doesn't work then what will. I tried many times before but I could not find the right solution. But now I have. Violet knew what she could do. But if she dies I don't know what will happen to me. I've been there for her. I send everyday with her and now she might die. I will not lose hope. I will keep on going. Will you help me Sans?" I nodded my head and we went on with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys I didn't update. It's been awhile. So how's life cause mines not getting any better. There's one reason why I didn't update is because of my family. I had get every thing done so my uncle can come and relax. He only stayed here for a night and went back to Texas. So yeah.
So anyways guys I'll see you in the next part!
>>∆UNTIL NEXT DAWN∆<<