Chapter 5: Our New Friend, Mister Ghost

Violet POV

I was scared out of me freaking mind.... but Gaster must be nice. So I walked up to him and said,"H-hello Mr. Gaster. My name is Violet. Nice to meet you." Putting out a hand to shake on. "Hello Violet nice to see you again. Its been along time since we met."

"What do I really KNOW you?"

"Well remember when you were attacked by that wolf in your world.."

///FLASH BACK///

It was when I was 5 when I got lost in the woods. I thought my family left me here to rot. It was getting dark and I could barely see the little road i was walking on. The darkness was creeping in consuming everything i see. Then i heard a growl. It was coming in the same direction i was going. I saw red eyes coming closer and closer. I back away slowly until i hit a tree. I was standing there paralyzed. It was coming to eat me until and man that looked tall, he wore black and under wore a white turtle neck. He spawn a monster that shot with a blue blast. " Now that is done" he turned around to face me," are you okay my child?" I nodded my head. He held out a hand and said," Would you come with me to my cabin? I promise i won't hurt you." I grabbed his hand and we went out. I was singing a part of a song that i would always listen to," Wish we could turn back time to the good old days when our mommas sang us to sleep but now were stressed out." And we finally made it. I hugged my new friend. I called him Mister Ghost because he looked like one. So we were best friends forever.

///END OF FLASH BACK///

I do remember. He saved my life. But when he left me at home for a few days i was worried that he got hurt. And thats how i ended up here. So out of nowhere i hugged him. "I though you left me Mr. Ghost." He then patted my back. " Why would I ever do that to you my blue Violet..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY BECAUSE I HAD TO GO PLACES AND BLAH BLAH BLAH....... I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND UNTIL NEXT DAWN.