Chapter 4: W. D. Gaster

" are you sure kiddo. I mean you have been looking back and forth for a while."

"its ok. i just feel like there is someone there."

"Let me see. Papyrus where are you!!?????"

"IN THE DINER ROOM BROTHER!!"

"oh ok thanks! SO its not Papyrus then who could it be."

"do you know anyone that could be a ghost?"

"well i do know this one man but i can't seem to put my finger on his name. Papyrus do you know any body that is a ghost?"

"A GHOST!!! WELL OF COURSE I DO. DON'T YOU REMEMBER W. D. GASTER???"

a ghost named gaster. why does he sound like i know him.

"gaster!!!!!!" said sans."no that can be. i thought he disappeared a while ago."

"WELL IF I KNOW GASTEWR HE HAS HIS WAYS."

I felt like someone was toughing me but put it to the side. then it happened again. i was getting crept out. then thats whenn i notice a hand on my shoulder......

"hello my children. its you one and only gatser."

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" i yellled crept out of my mind. i turn around and saw a ghost with a white turtle neck, a black coat, and a... glasses.

"don't be afraid my child. i will not harm you."

"HELLO GASTER WANT SOMETHING TO EAT. ITS MY SPECIAL...?"

PAPYRUS POV

I LOOKED OVER TO SEE VIOLET HIDING BEHIND SANS AND SANS HIDING BEHIND THE COUCH. ARE THEY SCARED? WHY?

"UM SANS,VIOLET WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF GASTER?"

"well you see the problem-a is that i don't like him" sans said whispering the last part.

"um......um....um....." VIOLET WALKED UP TO HIM AND SAID"h-hell-o mr. gaster. my name is violet. nice to meet you" SHE MANAGE TO PUT A SMILE ON HER FACE. i WAS HAPPY THAT I WAS FRIENDS WITH HER. NOW SHE MADE A KNEW ONE, W. D. GASTER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORWY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS. BECAUSE I MANAGE TO STAY UP TO WATCH MY ANIME. SO YEAH I'M SLEEPY. ANY WAYS HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD MORNING AND UNTIL NEXT DAWN.