First fight

Y/N's POV

I was walking in the park with Taylor it was a quiet private side of the park no one was in sight, and well me and Taylor..lets just say I'm not happy with something I found out.

"This is fun isn't it babe..just us two finally alone." She said smiling grabbing my hand as I pulled it away.

"Yeah it's..great." I said smiling faintly as we walked.

"Is something wrong?" Taylor said stopping crossing her arms her tone of voice sounding annoyed.

"No how about we just keep going or you drop me off back home." I sighed and looked at her.

"No what's wrong." She said glaring.

"You and your stupid little boyfriend!!" I shouted glaring at her.

"What?!!" She shouted looking at me shocked.

"You and that..ugh..Calvin whatever." I said glaring a little tone of hurt in my voice.

"Calvin?! Ew no I told you it's all for publicity I told you I love you and you only y/n!" Taylor said walking towards me frowning a bit.

" just leave me alone.. I doubt all of that..and now what he's thinking of proposing too whatever Taylor just..have a nice life and stay out of mine." I said hurt as tears formed in my eyes as I walked away trying to hold back my tears but they just started flooding out I looked back a bit and saw Taylor standing there hurt looking at me as she started walking away.