Wedding day pt 1

Y/N's pov

I was looking in the mirror of my room as my mother and sister were helping me fix my dress.

"My little girl is getting married." My mother said holding back tears.

"Oh mom come here." I said hugging her.

"I just hope she makes you happy." My mother said smiling as she wiped away some tears.

"She does..she really does." I said smiling.

"Ready?" My dad said as he opened the door smiling.

"Yeah." I said smiling as I hooked my arm with his as we all walked out.

"Where is she?! Did you check everywhere?! Someone just find her!" I heard Andrea yell as security was running out the house up the stairs everywhere.

"What happened?" I asked as Andrea looked at us.

"Oh don't worry Hun just go wait in your room and relax before the ceremony starts." Andrea said with a nervous smile.

"Andrea the ceremony is supposed to start now what happened." I sighed.

"Taylor's gone..we have no idea where she went she wouldn't answer her phone or anything." Andrea said.

"I'm going to look for her." I said picking up my dress and walking out

"Sweetie don't just let security try and find her you'll get lost!" I heard my mother shout.

"She's my wife I'm going to look for her." I shouted as I walked out and looked around walking towards the wooded area near her home.