Hooking up at a party

I hated going to these award show after parties it was just a bunch of kiss asses and groupies half the time but my publicist keeps making me come to them because it's "good press" or good for rubbing shoulders with people who could care less about me.

I sat at the bar talking to one of the bartenders as I sipped on my drink and looked around at the party. "Don't like parties?" He asked looking at me as he cleaned some shot glasses. "Trust me it may look great to anyone else who doesn't know how this industry works or how any of these people work." I said swishing the alcohol around in my glass.

"Well I mean that's true...but I wouldn't complain...especially if a pretty lady like that kept watching me all night." He motioned with his head as I looked at him confused and looked over to see none other Than the biggest winner of the night Taylor Swift standing all...amazing looking as always across by the pool with some friends and her boyfriend. I keep hearing all these rumors about it just being or since she's super private with him but who knows. "My man she has a boyfriend." I said shaking my head chuckling as  he shrugged. "When has that ever stopped anyone." He said as he walked off to serve someone.

I walked off to explore the rest of the party...I knew my publicist was around here somewhere so I couldn't just leave but no one said I couldn't at least try and get some privacy. I walked upstairs where the music wasn't so loud and it was basically empty. I sighed as I went to snoop around and entered one of the rooms which was a recording studio and a woman was sitting on her phone before quickly looking over at me.

"Oh hey" she said smiling softly and she turned in the chair to face me. It was Taylor...again. "Weren't you just outside?" I said looking around the hallway behind me before looking back at her. "Yeah but I needed to use the bathroom and then decided to find some peace and quiet and tada!"she said as I chuckled. "Alright well I'll leave you to it." I said about to leave as she stopped me. "Wait you don't have to go you can come in here too I know how these parties are they can be boring." She said as I looked around and shut the door as I walked in and sat in the seat next to her spinning side to side.

"So what ya doing here?" I asked as she smiled. "Well I had an idea for a song and just decided to come in here and concentrate and note it before I forget but now I just kinda want to be away from everything...probably like you." She said as I looked at her surprised. "What makes you think I'm the same?" I asked surprised as she laughed. "Oh please you look miserable...let me guess publicist thinks it's a great opportunity but you would rather go home and sleep?" She asked as I tried to keep a straight face but quickly bursted into laughter.

"See I knew it." She chuckled. "Well better than having to be here and hang around with my boyfriend...or rather hide from him." I said looking around the studio as her smile slightly faded. "He's nice...he really is but...my god it's just so boring for us both." She said as we both laughed. "Well I'm sorry about that it must suck." I said as she smiled faintly. "Wanna see the inside of the booth? It's nice watch." She said getting up as I followed her inside the booth. "The walls are soft" I said poking the walls as she laughed. "Well I mean they're sound proof." She said as I smirked and shook my head at my own thoughts.

"What?" She asked. "It's just...imagine how soundproof can this thing be and what HAVENT people tried to do in here." I said as she looked around."like what?" She asked as I chuckled. "Um..you know stuff." I shrugged as she smirked slightly moving closer. "And what exactly do you define as stuff?" She asked as I smirked and moved closer. "Oh please I think you know." I said as she chuckled slightly. "Like this..?" She whispered as she moved close and kissed me. I smiled against her lips before pulling away. "Well I was thinking more of this..."I said as I picked her up before pinning her against the glass. "Oh.." she mumbled under her breath as she held onto me. She was clearly turned on at this point.

"And maybe this.."I said as I kissed her neck as she gulped and gripped my shirt. "What else.."she breathed out. "Well we might need to get this clothes out of the way.." I pulled slightly at her short dress as she quickly slipped it off before hooking her lips with mine  once more. I unclamped her bra and tossed it off to the side as I lifted her up once more as I pushed her up against the glass. "Oh god..."she mumbled as I nipped at the skin on her neck leaving small marks.

"Don't stop.." she moaned out quietly. I continued kissing down her chest as I made my way down to her breast as my tongue grazed her nipple sending chills down her spine. I smirked to myself as I wrapped my mouth around her and sucked softly as she moaned out. She began to grind against me at this rate she was drenched. I slipped one hand down as I ran a finger up her slit as she shivered In pleasure at my touch and moaned out. I smirked as I moved my lips away from her breast and bit my lip as I watched the frustration on her face.

She gulped as she watched me and I smirked before we both heard the door open and a man walk in as he stopped and stared in shock. It was the bartender from before. "Ok this isn't the bathroom...um I saw nothing." He said as he locked the door and shut it before leaving. Me and taylor looked at each other before laughing. "Should we stop?" I asked. "Are you kidding we're not leaving until you finish what you started." She smirked. "Oh really I started this?" I chuckled as she chuckled and pressed her lips against mine.