Leave

I walk over to my table with Frankie. I set my tray down and I see everyone stare at Frankie when she sat her tray down next to mine. "Hey guys, look who joined our table." I say to them as I sit down, Frankie awkwardly sat down next to me. I look over at her and put my hand on her leg like I did Ashley, but why? Her face turns red and so does mine. Grace gives me a look that questions Frankie and me. I shake my head no and she looks at me confused. That lunch was fun, we told stories and we laughed. Probably one of the best lunches since Ashley left. 

                      During science lab I get a text from Frankie,

Frankie: Hey! Do you want to  hang out tonight?

Me: Yeah sure. My place?

Frankie: Yeah that would be great!

I can feel myself smiling and turning red, why does this keep happening? I go on through the day and I can't wait till tonight. I love to hang out with friends. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                      I was sitting in my room with Frankie and we were talking about people in our school. Tonight was fun, the most fun I have had in awhile. I feel like I can trust her with anything and just a few days ago I thought that she hated me. I already feel really close to her, she is calming. Her brown eyes were so beautiful. "Hey are you okay?" I see Frankie wave her hand wave in front of my face. I smile and nod, "Yeah, I was just distracted, I never noticed that you had brown eyes, they are-" I was saying until she stopped me with a kiss, this time I kissed back. I felt a something, but it was small. I didn't care, I liked it. I heard the door open and see my sister standing there shocked. I stare at her, did she knock? I didn't hear a knock. What is she going to say, is she going to tell mom and dad? She runs away and I look at Frankie, she was pale. "You should, umm, probably leave." I say as she nods her head and she grabs her bag and leaves. 

                An hour passes and nothing happened. Maybe she didn't tell them. "Maggie! Get down here right now!" My dad sounds angry. I work up the courage and run downstairs to see my sister and mom crying. "Yeah?" I said to my dad, "Please tell me that your sister was wrong!" He said angry. I knew what he meant but I acted like I didn't, "About what?" He looks at me, "That you were kissing that girl that was over tonight!" I couldn't lie because that will get my sister in a lot of trouble, I guess it was time to come out to my family. "I-it is true, I was kissing Frankie, because I am gay." After I said that my face violently turns to the side and I feel pain. My dad just hit me! "You need to leave! You are not welcome in this house anymore!" He shouts, I am trying hard not to cry, "Where will I go and how will I get there!" I shout. He smacks me again and it is getting harder and harder not to cry. "You don't get to yell at me!" and with that he hits me again, "I don't care where you go! You can take my car and leave! You can go up and get some clothes but you have to leave!" "Is there anymore abuse coming at me, dad?" I say harshly. He looks at me and punches me and I fall to the ground. "You are not allowed to call me dad anymore, don't even talk to me!"I get up and gather some stuff into a suitcase and walk back down the stairs. They are all still standing there. I grab my "dad's" keys and I walk out the door and start driving. I don't know where to though.