Bad Choices

I think I finally think I got over Ashley. I accepted that she is in a relationship. I hope that soon we can be friends again. I doubt it, she looked pretty hurt when we last talked. I wish that she would have listened to me, but everything happens for a reason I guess. I have been hanging with Grace a lot lately, we have a lot of fun, watching Netflix and eating ice cream or anything we can. I love having her around. I am getting ready for Grace to come over and hang out. The doorbell rings and I answer it. It was Ashley, she smiled and started kissing me. She tasted and smelled like beer. She starts to move her hands up my shirt and I push her back. "What are you doing? You have a girlfriend." I say and back away. "But I want you Babe." She slurs and walks over to me. She starts to fall and I catch her. "I am going to take you home and you are going to rest all right?" I say as I head to the door. We get in my mom's car and I drive her home. When I get back I see Grace and my mom talking and laughing. "What is going on?" I ask as I put the car keys on the hook. "Oh we were just talking. Where were you?" My mom said, crossing her legs. I couldn't tell her the truth, I haven't told her yet. "I left my phone charger at Ashley's and I had to get it." I lied, Grace gave me a confused look and I smiled. "Okay, just making sure you weren't going and getting booze." She jokes and leaves. I explained everything to Grace and we enjoyed our night.

                              When I got to school on Monday, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom. I look to see who it was and see Frankie. Why was she pulling me into the bathroom? She was looking in the stalls to see if anyone was in the bathroom. When she is done she locks the bathroom door. What was she going to do to me? She sighs and looks at me. "You are an idiot if you can't see it." She said and I didn't know what she meant. "See what?" I say very confused on what was going on. She walks up to me and kisses me. My stomach tightens, what is happening? She pulls back, "You can't see that I like you. I have liked you since seventh grade. That is why I was so mean to you. I am so sorry that I was mean, I just couldn't let people know." I look at her, debating on what to do. She looks down and I see a tear fall down. I walk up to her and give her a hug, "I am sorry but I don't feel the same. Maybe in the future but not right now. You should know that anyone would be lucky to have you, you are beautiful, smart, funny, and a great person. If no one can see that then they are idiots. So I guess I am an idiot." I say and smile, she smiles too. "Maybe we can be friends." She says softly. "Of coarse you can." I smile, " You will always be welcome."