Ch.5:Shi Shotto

Sry forgot to do this. I do not own Naruto and mr.happy face.

 *JayJay's POV*

I woke up around 8 and headed towards Heather's room. To my surprise she wasn't there. I looked all over the fucking base and didn't find her, WTF -.-. When I got to the kitchen/Dining room I found a note saying Heather and Sasori went on a mission to the Land of Snow. I smiled to myself, Heather loved the fucking snow and with her vampire skin she is one of the hardest people to find.

*Heather's POV*

SNOW!!!! THERE'S SNOW EVERYWHERE!!!!!

*JayJay's POV*

I sigh then head into the kitchen to get something to eat. 2 weeks,2 weeks without Heather, Its already starting to get quieter. After eating I head towards the living room to watch some TV. After searching and finding nothing good to watch I decide to train. Upon entering the Training Area(Not sure what to call it) I found Deidara and Hidan already there. I walk past them and start throwing kunai at targets, hitting all of them close to the bull eyes which i'm pretty proud of. Next some Justus'.

I let out a sigh and started making the proper hand signs, I focused my charka into my hand and whispered,

 Chidori.

I looked down to see I got it right, YES!! I yelled in my head

The next was tricky, I started making the hand signs well half of them came out well, and focused my charka into my other hand. I whispered,

Rasengan.

That one came out well too. Now I have the Chidori in my right hand and the Rasengan in my left and guess what I did next, I COMBINED THEM TOGETHER!!!

I pushed the Chidori and Rasengan together, while adding charka and changing it into a straight line. Then the Chidori and Rasengan mashed together and transformed into a turquoise color beam, it went into the straight charka line and shot forward, it hit the wall causing a large hole in it.

Yes it worked I thought Now I have a brand new Justu, now what to call it. 

Shi shotto I replied out loud, I looked back hearing the words holy shit and wow.  

Authors Note: Shi Shotto means death shot cuz well lets face it anyone hit with it is most likely gonna die :D